Server is down again!!!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Server is down again!!!

Unread postby saugeen123 » 07 Jan 2012, 18:55

I guess there is nothing to do but wait. It has been several hours already.

jinxedster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jinxedster » 07 Jan 2012, 19:11

Yup.

It's sort of like buying an airplane but then it doesn't always fly and you are reduced to driving on roads, ie heroes offline mode. What happens when it stops working while you are flying? You crash and die it doesn't come with a parachute bitch.

Will never purchase anything from ubisoft ever again.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 07 Jan 2012, 21:07

Can the game only be played while connected to their server? I remember there being something about that. Or is that just for multi-player games?

jinxedster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jinxedster » 08 Jan 2012, 02:10

I still can't play it. It's unbelievable. Who on earth would want to play their game on the weekend?

digitaljones
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby digitaljones » 08 Jan 2012, 03:56

Yes I purchased the game on Steam on Dec 31st. Tried to play on the 1st and server was down all day. Tried again today on Jan 7th, same result. Even Ubisoft's crappy forum is down for a week. It really takes that long to migrate???
Thanks to your crappy DRM UBIsoft, a paying customer will never ever purchase from you again!!

thnderfists
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby thnderfists » 08 Jan 2012, 04:30

I work in IT for a hospital and I understand the headaches that come along with migrations but it is NEVER done during peak times. It should be done at night when the least amount of users are affected. And in our case not on the weekend which is the peak gaming time for many people. Like the above post I bought this game soon after Christmas and was playing it merrily until today, and I thought perhaps it would be down for an hour or two like some games do but not 15+ hours that it has now since I tried to login.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”