What if I missed the Arachne?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
DanTanna
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

What if I missed the Arachne?

Unread postby DanTanna » 30 Dec 2011, 18:37

Hello.

I just finished the Necro campaign. Now I have started the Haven campaign and I'm not carrying the Arachne. When I go back to a saved game in the Necro campaign I see that I may not have picked it up in the first scenario.

Is there a way for me to get it now that I'm in the Haven campaign.

Thanks for helping!

Spin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Spin » 31 Dec 2011, 03:48

replay the map. You can select any campaign map you've finished in the campaign menu and do it again. In fact, some maps need this e.g. Stronghold mission 2. Not sure if it has any repercussions for playing the final Campaign though.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 31 Dec 2011, 15:02

Spin wrote:replay the map. You can select any campaign map you've finished in the campaign menu and do it again. In fact, some maps need this e.g. Stronghold mission 2. Not sure if it has any repercussions for playing the final Campaign though.
What do you mean by "some maps need this"? Could you clarify?
May the Implosion be with you!

Spin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Spin » 01 Jan 2012, 08:37

By saying that i meant some maps have 2 ways to complete the map, and each way you complete it leads to a different dynasty weapon. In the stronghold 2nd map, your first mission has 2 options, blood or tears, which each lead to a unique dynasty weapon as a reward. Since you can only choose 1 option in the mission, you must play it twice to get both dynasty weapons.

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 02 Jan 2012, 15:05

Stronghold 2 is the only map that requires this.

As for Arachne, it's enough if you just load your save file and grab it, you don't even need to replay the map.As soon as you pick it up there it should be available for all your heroes.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”