1.2 Bugs

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 14 Jan 2012, 16:47

If only swallowed unit leaves for enemy, you wins by default. You don't need to kill it. But sometimes game do not recognize this and you need to cast speel/use special ability to "unlock" this feature.

Arabmoney
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Arabmoney » 14 Jan 2012, 20:20

Ahhhh! Blazing Glory Blind doesnt restore the self damage after combat >.<

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 14 Jan 2012, 22:19

Arabmoney wrote:Ahhhh! Blazing Glory Blind doesnt restore the self damage after combat >.<
Same here.
May the Implosion be with you!

Arabmoney
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Arabmoney » 15 Jan 2012, 19:31

Similarly to the griffin glitch, it seems that the computer doenst know how to use the dreamwalker range ability either

jigsaw2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jigsaw2008 » 22 Jan 2012, 23:57

I am playing stronghold campaign and I found out that the abilities Archery I & Archery II (not experienced Archery III yet) don't work even though it is described in the creatures' (Centaurs) abilities during combat. I haven't tested these abilities in other maps and factions. If anybody else notice it then it could be good to confirm or deny this statement.

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 26 Feb 2012, 22:31

I may have found a new bug, but it's pretty rare. During a siege in the Inferno campaign, I had a summon portal inside the castle. The enemy attacked it and I got the following message: "Infernal Portal defends with luck. 4 damage.". A similar thing happened during Necropolis when my ghouls attacked a portal and were damaged by the Hellfire Aura. So, I guess inanimate things like portals also get a roll for Luck and Hellfire? Or something like that. The first portal also stayed on the battlefield after the troops had been summoned. It wasn't clickable or anything and you could even walk through it, but it was still visible.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 04 Mar 2012, 11:57

* Visit an Artifact Merchant on the map with a hero, then click the portrait of another hero. Now buy something from the Merchant ---> goes to 2nd hero!
That 2nd other hero is a long distance from the Merchant building, he should not be able to get the artifacts/scrolls/etc.

* Special offers in Advanced Marketplaces are gone on save/load and only appear when the week ends and a new week starts. They should stay for the towns not used on after a save/load. Example: "Get 10 crystals for 3000 gold" or "Get 10 ore for 10 wood"/etc.
Last edited by Naki on 05 Mar 2012, 21:07, edited 2 times in total.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 04 Mar 2012, 12:11

Naki wrote:* Special offers in Advanced Marketplaces are gone on save/load and only appear when the week ends and a new week starts. They should stay for the towns not used on after a save/load.
This bug is known from begining. I wonder how many much :P more patches Black Hole would need to fix this exploit?

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 04 Mar 2012, 12:19

@Avonu:
Maybe they will never fix it?
Why do you think it is an "exploit"?
An "exploit" would be something that gives you an unfair advantage, with this one it is actually a disadvantage.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 04 Mar 2012, 13:13

Naki wrote:An "exploit" would be something that gives you an unfair advantage, with this one it is actually a disadvantage.
Build Adv Marketplace, check if there is Chest of Endless Gold (+1000 gold/day) or Crystal Eyeglass (+1 crystal/day), if not - load game until you get, what you want.

You still think it is disadvantage?

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 04 Mar 2012, 13:22

Avonu wrote:
Naki wrote:An "exploit" would be something that gives you an unfair advantage, with this one it is actually a disadvantage.
Build Adv Marketplace, check if there is Chest of Endless Gold (+1000 gold/day) or Crystal Eyeglass (+1 crystal/day), if not - load game until you get, what you want.

You still think it is disadvantage?
That is a completely separate different bug.
The one you quoted from my post was meant to refer to this type of Special offers:
The special offers, such as "Get 10 crystals for 3000 gold" or "Get 10 ore for 10 wood" are gone after save and load. They should stay. These are not artifacts, but resource trading offers.

The one with the artifacts changing is a separate issue and yes, it can be exploited. But it doesn't have anything to do with week ending/new week starting, which the bug I am talking about is affected by.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 05 Mar 2012, 21:07

Some MAP bugs:
Inferno map 2:
* There is a Dragon Well that can't be visited in the bottom (south) part of the map. It is placed on the map in such a way that you can't make your hero enter it, because the hero can only enter from below, but the Well is only accessible from above.
* Some gold (400 gold) is placed in such a way that you can't take it. It is in a bush near the road, near the middle (center) of the map.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 07 Mar 2012, 15:52

Interface bug:
* When scrolling around skills/spells in a battle, and switching to Tears/Blood or Balanced/neutral skills, the scroll bar on the right does not update, and allows for scrolling past the last spell.
Expected: Different scroll bar length for All Spells vs. Tears Spells vs. Blood Spells vs. Neutral Spells. To not be able to scroll past the last spell.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 21 Apr 2012, 14:04

Closing topic, as 1.2 is now obsolete. :)

For bug reporting, please go here.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”