Haven Campaign-final mission

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Haven Campaign-final mission

Unread postby saugeen123 » 17 Dec 2011, 18:10

Well I have just completed the most frustrating mission. I didn't play it according to the method suggested in the walkthrough. what ever works. I am glad it was a bit challenging.

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 18 Dec 2011, 12:08

Maybe you would like to share which method you used? It might be helpful to others.

saugeen123
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby saugeen123 » 19 Dec 2011, 02:40

I went south and conquered all the red towns in the south, the town across the bridge was too strong. I noticed that as I conquered red towns, red ceased to come through that portal. The only source for troops for red Al was from the Inferno town across the bridge so eventually it was weakened and was able to conquer it. Then I Started to conquer orange Al. Orange Al started coming up the underground opposite the first town south of my starting town. But eventually I conquered Orange. All the while my army was getting larger and larger. I had a humungous army by the time I was ready to conquer the two boss fights. I wasn't able to install the Asha Tear in any of the towns . Advanced town portal came in handy So when ever I noticed Al coming out of the shadows I could town portal to the nearest fort.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”