Inspecting Enemy Heroes in Battle

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
camelotcrusade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Inspecting Enemy Heroes in Battle

Unread postby camelotcrusade » 03 Dec 2011, 18:59

Many times when I am in combat, I can't find a way to inspect the enemy hero (that is, look at his or her stats). Right-click just doesn't do anything, nor does turning the camera. It happens to me sometimes on a battle map and always when I am sieging a town.

What am I doing wrong? It's kind of frustrating. Thanks for any tips!

I should add: does anyone else have this problem, or can you always inspect every hero you come across (in battle)?

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 03 Dec 2011, 19:06

You're not doing anything wrong, it's just frustrating.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

camelotcrusade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby camelotcrusade » 03 Dec 2011, 19:07

Lol, thanks. Why on earth would they not let inspect enemy heroes when sieging a town, or randomly while on the field?

Perhaps it is tied to the scouting ability, and when I was able to do it maybe I had a #2 hero in range. I never siege towns with them. Hmm...

camelotcrusade
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby camelotcrusade » 27 Apr 2012, 23:29

Still having this issue. Has anybody viewed the enemy heroes in combat? I looked at him before battle, forgot a detail, and see now way to hover over and look at him while we're fighting.

Do I have to have scouting or something?

Zareth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Zareth » 28 Apr 2012, 01:04

I've never bothered...I usually just smush em anyway. The strategy you use seems more important than the enemy hero stats. If they get higher initiative, the only thing between attaining a perfect victory and a near-perfect one mostly seems to depend on time. Especially as the heroes get to higher levels.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”