> 28 days later

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 10 Feb 2012, 22:51

Kelben wrote:Desperate for another patch here... :hoo:
Why?? What bugs do you encounter that bug you most?
May the Implosion be with you!

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 11 Feb 2012, 04:02

Isn't the list long enough?
viewtopic.php?t=12933

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 11 Feb 2012, 11:35

Kelben wrote:Isn't the list long enough?
viewtopic.php?t=12933
The list has maybe 20-30 bugs. MUCH much shorter list than 1.1.1 version bugs!!

klaymen
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby klaymen » 11 Feb 2012, 13:36

Naki wrote:MUCH much shorter list than 1.1.1 version bugs!!
That doesn't mean that it is good now, though.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
-Ahzek Ahriman

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 11 Feb 2012, 13:55

klaymen wrote:
Naki wrote:MUCH much shorter list than 1.1.1 version bugs!!
That doesn't mean that it is good now, though.
The game could have no bugs and still suck.
I think for most people here it is NOT the bugs that are the problem (at least not any more, maybe so with older versions/1.1.1), but the vastly changed game mechanics for many parts of the game.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 12 Feb 2012, 01:13

The biggest disappointment was that the impression left by promotion materials that there's going to be some sort of link to the original universe, especially hyped by the insiders came to nothing and was completely wasted. The only thing resembling a connection to oriignal universe in MMH6 was references in character and town names, many of which (such as Atlas and Kalindra, for instance) didn't even play on the role characters had in their respective games' storylines.

I hope Ubisoft will eventually come to their senses and make the real connection of Ashan to the old universe.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 12 Feb 2012, 12:15

XEL II wrote:The biggest disappointment was that the impression left by promotion materials that there's going to be some sort of link to the original universe, especially hyped by the insiders came to nothing and was completely wasted. The only thing resembling a connection to oriignal universe in MMH6 was references in character and town names, many of which (such as Atlas and Kalindra, for instance) didn't even play on the role characters had in their respective games' storylines.

I hope Ubisoft will eventually come to their senses and make the real connection of Ashan to the old universe.
I never followed the Beta/Demo or any "materials", so I don't care about that part. I also never played any MM games, only HOMM.

klaymen
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby klaymen » 12 Feb 2012, 19:10

Naki wrote: The game could have no bugs and still suck.
I think for most people here it is NOT the bugs that are the problem (at least not any more, maybe so with older versions/1.1.1), but the vastly changed game mechanics for many parts of the game.

I know, but the bugs here are icing on the cake. Sucky game is one thing, but sucky game which even does not work properly....well, uh...does it need any more comments on the programming quality and customers' will to buy expansion or new game? Barring fanboys of course, they will keep buying anyways.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
-Ahzek Ahriman

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 13 Feb 2012, 00:56

Naki wrote:I also never played any MM games, only HOMM.
That's a shame, do check them out. Those games are great (except for, maybe, the 9, whic is decent at best) and are what's started it all (Might and Magic franchise, that is).
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Return to “Heroes V-VI”