Haven Campaign 4 - Sveltana an Ally? [SPOILER]

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
jackjimson
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Haven Campaign 4 - Sveltana an Ally? [SPOILER]

Unread postby jackjimson » 20 Nov 2011, 14:36

Hi,

I just conquered the town in the lower right and a dialog popped up saying that Sveltana has arrived with her army and Anton should meet her. Odd no new mission opened. Didn't know what to do at that point so I waited a few turns. Suddenly the lower right gates opened and the color turned Green (changed owners). Still no new mission. So I rode up the city with Anton and saw Sveltana there. Clicked her and expected a dialog to pop up... none did!! A battle ensued and I defeated her.

Is this a bug?
Is there a way to work around it?
I'd rather not kill her :/

*EDIT*
Sorry forgot to add the spoiler tag.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 20 Nov 2011, 15:01

I also tried walking up to her and wanted to elicit some kind of response from her, but nothing happened. No idea what the point of her arrival in that map is. She just sat there and did nothing.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 20 Nov 2011, 16:02

She takes out the demon city with the one-way portal to your first town, I'm not complaining. As for the rest, I'd say she's there for plot-related reasons. The details are kind of spoilery depending which campaigns you've already played, but she appears in the final cutscenes, so I guess they wanted her to be on the map somewhere. She'll just hang out in front of her city until you're done.

The scene where they talk about her arrival made me think there'd be some dialog but that never happened. They really should have given her something to do, like killing demons that spawn near her city.

Also, you really aren't supposed to defeat her. Oh well, congrats on your extra town I guess. ^^

jackjimson
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jackjimson » 22 Nov 2011, 13:24

Dang that sucks.

Anyways thanks for the input!
I was just thinking, I may have missed a trigger or something.
Last edited by jackjimson on 27 Nov 2011, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 24 Nov 2011, 17:28

I just beat her down and took over her town. No negative consequences. :D

Return to “Heroes V-VI”