Trouble Getting pre-order Items

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
PureFun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Trouble Getting pre-order Items

Unread postby PureFun » 09 Nov 2011, 21:40

I won't bother writing all that I have been through concerning this. I will just ask for help.

I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition from Gamersgate. I have all my Deluxe Codes, but I still have never received codes for Akasha and Edge of Chaos.

G-gates says they never got the codes, but are contacting Ubi.
Ubi says I bought from G-gate, so its G-gate's problem.
I have encountered other people (Heroes Community) who don't have their codes who bought from Ubishop.
In short, it seems to be Ubi's fault at the root of things.

I just need to know how to contact someone who might actually care. I have been at this since day 1 of the release, and I am deflated. I am a long time fan (since Heroes I). I just want my items. :tired:

(Some other possibly pertinent information: it was a digital download; I live in the US)

PureFun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PureFun » 12 Nov 2011, 20:00

Wow, a lot have people have looked at this, but no help so far.

Has anyone else on this forum had trouble getting their pre-order stuff? Even if you resolved it, just knowing this can ad fuel to my fire, as hear-say proof that my problem is legit.

I hope and pray for that benevolent connection with one of the developers, but I have still been doing a lot of hard core work in my efforts to get my pre-order codes. In fact, my wife tires of seeing my diligence in pursuit with little promise of reward so far.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 12 Nov 2011, 20:25

Statistically speaking more people were having problems with receiving pre-ordered items. But all of them, including me, bought directly from Ubisoft and the problem was, with some delay, resolved.

Your issue is different and you need to pursue Gamersgate to resolve it. Sorry to say but Ubisoft support is correct, if they rely on that - then you bought from Gamersgate and they bought from Ubisoft. You need to contact Gamersgate about it, Ubisoft will help them. And then consecutively Gamersgate will help you. If .. it will work well.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 12 Nov 2011, 20:27

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

PureFun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PureFun » 12 Nov 2011, 21:36

Thank you for the link. I have worked with the guy who wrote it under a different thread on that forum.

I am new to Heroes Forums in general. I am trying to bridge out onto this forum as well, hoping to make some additional contacts, get a different perspective, etc.

My ultimate hope is to get as many people as I can who bought from Gamersgate to pursue them together at greater effectiveness. I have 2 people potentially on a G-gate forum, if they respond to my message.

I do know that Ubi is right. The problem is motivating G-gate to pursue it with Ubi beyond token efforts. I think a larget number of customers would help that.

PureFun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PureFun » 30 Nov 2011, 14:13

Well, just a few hours ago I finally got a reply from Ubi. It was out of nowhere. Last contact I had with them was still them denying anything to do with me. I assume it must have had something to do with Irina. I emailed to her screenshots of my proofs and briefly explained my situation. Now, about 2 weeks later I get an email giving me my codes.

(btw, Akasha and Edge are one code and the map was another code. I used map code, but nothing new changed with the map that was already there w/o a code.)

Since the email came from Ubi (not G-gate, nothing has changed on G-gate account), and the only one at Ubi who I sent any proof to was Irina (the service reps wouldn't take anything from me since I bought from G-gate), I would bet it is safe to assume she lit a fire somewhere.

Thank you, Irina, wherever you are!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”