Any console code?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Any console code?

Unread postby maltz » 28 Oct 2011, 14:40

Such as "reveal map" or "add 1000 EXP" type of code? Thanks.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 28 Oct 2011, 14:53

I haven't seen any mention of cheats as of yet.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 28 Oct 2011, 16:47

Welcome back, buddy !
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 28 Oct 2011, 17:17

About a few months ago I saw the promo of heroes 6 and thought "maybe Angelspit will ask me to participate in walkthrough writings again"! And here I am! Just got the game today and exploring bits by bits. :)

jtemperance
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jtemperance » 28 Oct 2011, 17:41

maltz wrote:About a few months ago I saw the promo of heroes 6 and thought "maybe Angelspit will ask me to participate in walkthrough writings again"! And here I am! Just got the game today and exploring bits by bits. :)
Oh wow, totally off-topic, but I really appreciate the walkthroughs you wrote up. They were quite helpful to me. Belated thanks!

shep61
Peasant
Peasant

Hey Matlz!

Unread postby shep61 » 28 Oct 2011, 21:23

Hi Maltz! Great to see you here and working on the game already. I helped you a little with some responses on your walkthroughs for HOMMV, if you recall. I will be interested in what you think of this version of the game. I'm not thrilled at the moment, but I might warm up to it. The hero skill system is really flawed in my opinon. Way too many choices with questionable or minimal benefit. Every time I level up I have to wade through 20-30 choices! Way too complicated and gives you no ability to strategize on skill ups. Still, way too early to judge the game.

maltz
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby maltz » 29 Oct 2011, 11:56

Hi shep61,

Your ID looks familiar! Thanks for your help back then.
At this point I have only finished the first tutorial campaign (on hard). It is still too early to comment.

So far I don't like the fact that hostile units can freely walk diagnally through lines to reach our back (the lack of "zone of control").

And I find it tedious to have to trial & error the troop arrangement before many battles to get the ideal setup.

And the lucky attacks don't seem to have a major effect.

But I like the music (a lot of recycled tunes from V) and graphics. :)

wneubert
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby wneubert » 29 Oct 2011, 13:59

I saw Maltz here and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed you HOMM5 walkthroughs, you efforts are still being appreciated. I started HOMM5 about a year ago and just finished the 12th campaign (TOE campaign 3) 2 weeks before HOMM6 release (I had to finish cause someone gifted me a preorder for HOMM6).

HOMM6 campaign seems awesome. I have done the Tutorial and Necromancer campaign. These campaigns seem big.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”