Is this a bad joke or what?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
frozd
Big Nose
Big Nose

Is this a bad joke or what?

Unread postby frozd » 16 Oct 2011, 21:25

You can't access the final campaigns if you didn't chose either all blood or all tears on your main heroes in campaign.... Just finished all of it just to get stopped at the final campaign. Cause I played mixed some campaigns blood some tears on main heroes now i can't finish this crap... Really pissed off right now... All tears all blood fucking pathetic....

Coldy
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Coldy » 16 Oct 2011, 21:36

Oh I didn't know that...thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to hear you got stuck :(

jeff

Re: Is this a bad joke or what?

Unread postby jeff » 16 Oct 2011, 22:11

frozd wrote:You can't access the final campaigns if you didn't chose either all blood or all tears on your main heroes in campaign.... Just finished all of it just to get stopped at the final campaign. Cause I played mixed some campaigns blood some tears on main heroes now i can't finish this crap... Really pissed off right now... All tears all blood **** pathetic....
If this is the way they meant it you should not have been able to mix it. Hopefully they will fix this with a patch, if not then wow am I glad I am waiting to buy this.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Oct 2011, 22:34

I'm mostly surprised that someone almost finished it. :D

As for pathetic errors, there will be more of them, I'm sure. :P
(It all seems to be scripted in one fixed way, pick a different route and you're here! )

Online incentive system - phenomenal and not my cup of tea. I'm pretty sure that I never finish all campaigns, just some. There's no need on my side.

Nice summary of errors is here. It's not complete yet. And I'm curious if Ubisoft will really fix them this time. :tired:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Re: Is this a bad joke or what?

Unread postby Marzhin » 16 Oct 2011, 22:38

frozd wrote:You can't access the final campaigns if you didn't chose either all blood or all tears on your main heroes in campaign.... Just finished all of it just to get stopped at the final campaign. Cause I played mixed some campaigns blood some tears on main heroes now i can't finish this crap... Really pissed off right now... All tears all blood **** pathetic....
Err, no. You can have some Tears heroes and some Blood heroes if you like. As long as you finish 1 campaign in 1 reputation you unlock the corresponding final map for that character. So you can see the epilogue without playing all campaigns.

Did you try to click on the "+" symbol below the map of Ashan in order to select which character you want to use ?

frozd
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby frozd » 16 Oct 2011, 22:52

Ow yeah my bad, I've been playing this non stop since i got it and that + there eluded me somehow.... Put this thread in the dumpster.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 16 Oct 2011, 23:12

Does choosing blood or tears have any bearing on these final maps?
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 16 Oct 2011, 23:49

Metathron wrote:Does choosing blood or tears have any bearing on these final maps?
It is a completely different map ;)

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 17 Oct 2011, 03:52

So you have to play through the whole campaign again to play the map you didn't get to play on the first run through? If that's true, it's pretty stupid. :disagree:

parcaleste
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby parcaleste » 17 Oct 2011, 04:55

mr.hackcrag wrote:So you have to play through the whole campaign again to play the map you didn't get to play on the first run through? If that's true, it's pretty stupid. :disagree:
Actually, in my opinion it is not. It makes/pushes you play both pats to see what is happening at the end. This is, of course, if the game feel like you want to play it again. From what I have played this weekend... not so sure about it...

Marzhin
Pit Lord
Pit Lord

Unread postby Marzhin » 17 Oct 2011, 09:01

mr.hackcrag wrote:So you have to play through the whole campaign again to play the map you didn't get to play on the first run through? If that's true, it's pretty stupid. :disagree:
You were so eager to whine you didn't bother to read, did you? :devious:
You only have to complete 1 of the 5 campaigns with a Tears or Blood hero to unlock the corresponding epilogue. So if you want to have both final maps, you just need to finsih 1 of the 5 campaigns with Blood, another with Tears. You don't need to play all campaigns twice.

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 17 Oct 2011, 15:26

Marzhin wrote:You were so eager to whine you didn't bother to read, did you? :devious:
:embarrased: I didn't start at the beginning. Sorry.

Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Simira » 03 Mar 2012, 17:26

Few, thanks for clearing that up! The "+" didn't respond to my clicking, so I believed I was lost for a minute there. But probably just a PC hickup.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 03 Mar 2012, 17:41

Pol wrote:I'm mostly surprised that someone almost finished it. :D

As for pathetic errors, there will be more of them, I'm sure. :P
(It all seems to be scripted in one fixed way, pick a different route and you're here! )

Online incentive system - phenomenal and not my cup of tea. I'm pretty sure that I never finish all campaigns, just some. There's no need on my side.

Nice summary of errors is here. It's not complete yet. And I'm curious if Ubisoft will really fix them this time. :tired:
NICE summary!?? You're joking right?
Lots of formatting errors, version is listed as 1.1.1, which is the version from OCTOBER. Hardly a nice summary - the thread is pure crap! The person who supports the thread hardly ever comes online. I admit the formatting errors are due to the forum software upgrade, though.
May the Implosion be with you!

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 03 Mar 2012, 19:14

@Naki, You did notice the date of the post you quoted? Something that has made sense at some time in history does not have to make sense now.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 03 Mar 2012, 20:02

Pitsu wrote:@Naki, You did notice the date of the post you quoted? Something that has made sense at some time in history does not have to make sense now.
Oops, yeah, no - did not notice. Sorry for the mess-up...
May the Implosion be with you!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”