Heroes VI Fan Manual

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Re: Heroes VI Fan Manual

Unread postby Blake » 01 Mar 2022, 09:32

Wow this looks really nice.. also this just might be what I'm looking for to make a nice HoMM6 unit stats card. In the pdf I can see each unit has it's own detailed full page however at the end of the chapter there's a nice summary card of the full lineup! :)

PS: Your image link is broken possibly due to updated forum security blocking non https image links. Still work as url's though:

http://spammmods.narod.ru/mmh6/manualS.jpg

http://spammmods.narod.ru/mmh6/manual.jpg

Blake's Sanctum - Heroes of Might & Magic: fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!

Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Blake » 10 Mar 2022, 11:25

Okay here we go.. I've had a play and have made creature cards to print and laminate for my collection.

Sadly because this book was abandoned before all the addon content it's missing the dark elves dungeon faction. So I went and got their creature stats and info table off one of the might and magic wiki sites and recoloured it to match the book stuff and stuck it in. Obviously still looks different and is far from perfect but it'll do for me nicely. :)

Here's a copy should any one else need it or want to be inspired to do something better:

(Click to expand)

Last edited by Blake on 05 Jun 2022, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.
Blake's Sanctum - Heroes of Might & Magic: fan page containing pictures, vids, info, similar games & fan projects!

Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Blake » 05 Jun 2022, 08:15

Thanks to EvilP over at heroescommunity I've got a better version of the Dungeon faction line up and have squeezed it into the card. Due to size differences I had to shrink it a bit which has left it not as sharp as the other factions but I still think it's a big improvement over the older one above. I'll leave the old one there though for those that feel differently!

(Click to expand)
Last edited by Blake on 05 Jun 2022, 09:17, edited 2 times in total.

Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Blake » 05 Jun 2022, 09:10

And here's the final product printed out! This plus my printable HoMM7 cards and the official HoMM3 AB creature card I recently bought off ebay means I've finally completed my collection! :)

New additions (Click to expand)

Original collection

alphayash
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby alphayash » 11 Oct 2022, 10:08

Is there any update for the manual or it just getting revised or adding any more content? 8|
Last edited by alphayash on 11 Oct 2022, 10:09, edited 1 time in total.

alphayash
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby alphayash » 11 Oct 2022, 11:44

alphayash wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 10:08 Is there any update for the manual or it just getting revised or adding any more content? 8|
No revert? is this forum active.?

Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Blake » 12 Oct 2022, 06:13

alphayash wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 11:44
alphayash wrote: 11 Oct 2022, 10:08 Is there any update for the manual or it just getting revised or adding any more content? 8|
No revert? is this forum active.?
Revert? Forum is active but the fan manual project isn't. Hasn't been updated in years sadly hence why I needed to go make my own custom unit card (with help) above for the addon dlc content.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”