Im going to gamescon what should i ask the dev team?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 22 Aug 2011, 15:36

Sounds like you were indeed the right choice for going. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Konfuzius
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Konfuzius » 23 Aug 2011, 23:27

Aw, I read this too late. Did you ask if this is the final skill system already, by any chance?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 24 Aug 2011, 06:46

Thanks for answers.
Znork wrote:We got it confirmed you dont have to be online to play. But beeing online realy gives you more.
This can be a problem. From what I saw in beta there are no main hand artifacts (weapons) other then living/dynasty ones. And if I am off-line they probably won't be available for me. Same for map bonuses at start of game.
Znork wrote:They have reused som models to make more diversety in the game.
You talk why Light and Water Elementals, Wolves and bosses like Michael/Uriel, Arch-Demon, Abyssal Worm and Breeder Queen have same models like units in factions? Or it's hint we get more neutrals?
Or maybe my znorkish translator is broken and you said that these units would have new models?
Znork wrote:Ill just say this the dev team is realy in to reading what you guys post. We are the fans of this game and for the dev team what we say and what we think is the most important thing for them.
Sorry, but for me these words sounds like from PR departament. Nothing personal, just I have such feeling about it.
Znork wrote:Withe out saying to much all of the fans compalint have been talked about. Some we think are correct other are us not liking new stuff.
Good to hear that.
Znork wrote:We are going to get a game that is 10 times bether then heros V.
It's really not hard to beat HV :P but from I see in beta (1.3) Black Hole reintroduced old bugs - for me it seems like new build was based on game ver 1.0 not 1.2. I hope it's only problems with beta not with game itself.

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 24 Aug 2011, 07:23

Znork wrote: Ill just say this the dev team is realy in to reading what you guys post.
Really? In this case:

I have seen the promised land have faith and you shall recive.
I'd prefer rational thinking and logic in game design, but apparently Ubi and their lackeys are a bunch of religious fanatics.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 26 Aug 2011, 20:49

2 Znork
After reading your post I had to recheck that Camescom actually takes place in Cologne, not Amsterdam. 8|
Pitsu wrote:I'd prefer rational thinking and logic in game design, but apparently Ubi and their lackeys are a bunch of religious fanatics.
Agree. :creative:
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 17 Sep 2011, 11:43

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9xSk6EFWc

thanks for asking my question Znork :)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”