Faction Personality and Quiz

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 19 Jul 2011, 07:15

lightningkmf wrote:Do factions even speciallize in might or magic anymore? Are the might heroes from each faction a copy of other might heroes except for their reputation bonuses?same for magic?
Yes, they are nearly copy of themselves, especially for might heroes (well, Necro heroes don't need skills with Laedership/Morale bonus).
Magic is a little different - your hero doesn't have access to all magi school and some spells can damage your creatures instead of helping them (heal for Necro and Inferno - but you have always Regeneration from Earth Magic or Drain Life from Dark).
mr.hackcrag wrote:Avonu, the H6 faction that best matches your personality is Inferno, with Necro a close second place. :-D Thanks for taking the quiz and I hope your happy with your results. :S
Guess which factions I am playing the most often? ;)
But I think faction which the most matches me wil be Dark Elves'/Warlock's... when it appear.
You can add Sorceress', Wizard's and Warlock's faction for this quiz.

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 19 Jul 2011, 19:10

mr.hackcrag wrote: Do I need to make another quiz? Fine, answer these questions and I'll tell you the best faction for you.

1. What's your favorite color?
Blue
mr.hackcrag wrote:rag"]rag"]
2. Which of these would you most like as a pet: Bird, Snake, Dog, Tarantula, Ferret?
Ferret

mr.hackcrag wrote: 3. You go for a casual walk in the forest and a bear suddenly jumps out from a cave. Do you:

A: Make a run for it.
B: Attempt to put the bear in a bear hug.
C: Call your friends up on your iphone for help.
D: Play dead
E: Give the bear your picnic basket
A. If he bear is faster then E.

If only one choice is allowed then E.
mr.hackcrag wrote: 4. Which would be your favorite thing to eat: Chicken, Cheese, Tofu, Water Melon, Bell Peppers
Cheese
mr.hackcrag wrote: 5. What do you look for most in a mate:

A: Tenderness
B: Physical Beauty
C: Purity
D: Wisdom
E: Strength
B
mr.hackcrag wrote: 6. You discover a traitor amongst your ranks. What do you do?

A: Banish the traitor
B: Give the traitor 100 lashes
C: Execute the traitor
D: Pardon the traitor
E: Lock up the traitor
C <-- That's what we would LIKE to do.
mr.hackcrag wrote: 7. If you could save only one person from the flames of battle, who would you choose:

A: Your decrepit mother
B: Your lover
C: Your child
D: Your best friend
E: Your pet

I still think the first quiz should have been sufficient... Anyway, just answer honestly.
B

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 19 Jul 2011, 19:31

Campaigner, the H6 faction that best matches your personality is Sanctuary. ;) Thanks for taking the quiz and I hope you like your results. :S
Avonu wrote:[You can add Sorceress', Wizard's and Warlock's faction for this quiz.
I was thinking about refining the quiz and adding questions/factions...

Campaigner
Vampire
Vampire

Unread postby Campaigner » 19 Jul 2011, 20:40

mr.hackcrag wrote:Campaigner, the H6 faction that best matches your personality is Sanctuary. ;) Thanks for taking the quiz and I hope you like your results. :S
Have had this feeling that I'd like them the best ever since they were announced, and now it's almost confirmed :-D

(I'm not in the beta so I'll wait for the demo.)

mr.hackcrag
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby mr.hackcrag » 20 Jul 2011, 02:46

That's two confirmed satisfied quiz takers. It's gaining validity and reliability. :proud:

Banedon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Banedon » 20 Jul 2011, 15:11

I think there's no better way to experience the playstyle of each faction than to play the faction yourself. That's what campaigns are for anyway :D
I'm a hypocrite because I suggested that all life is sacred and should not be wasted without good reason.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”