Homm3 and Others

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ZaZaX
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Homm3 and Others

Unread postby ZaZaX » 11 Apr 2011, 20:35

I can not think that any homm player in the world could forget the homm3 legend. Homm4 confounded us and homm5 went beyond this bust. We, as players, do not want any 3 dimension, and giving us a play concerning homm logical would be enough for us. I have had big expectations from homm6 but after these progresses l think, paying to homm6 is just spending money in vain.l had charged off paying 100 turkish liras, ın a country ın which minimum wage is 650 turkish liras such Turkey although it would have gone off the deep end but l realized that l need to chase a pirate copy and get that one just for try.
If we come to my main words;
The images do not contain any mystic air. İt is like we are in a cartoon. The ambiances contaian buzzing birds, flowers bla bla..Dear authorized, these ambiances would never satisfy homm lover.
The gem,the sulfide and the civa have been eliminated and there would be only wood, stone,crystal and gold. I have no idea, who suggested this idiot idea and who accepted.
They eliminated random skill and I have never seen such a horrible jig.
One of heroes caracteristic was that comging something random after uppgraing level. This was the only caracteristic that makes the game play. Instead of this, they put something like skill point and skill free …
Have you tried to imitate Wowa? It is impossible to understand what you have done.
With this skill free thing, there is one thing that bore me so much..
There is nothing such mage guild in this game. .Anyway, there is no chance to make mage guild until town portal comes.No randomly growing and coming.. what the fuck is that?

Legendery Homm crashed also, like everyhing that Ubisoft and Ea gaming grabbed.l do not expect any recovery any more.

Nobody has uppgraded the homm3 which 3do published.
3do should be refounded. They should repeat the way they live and think. They should make a gorgeous final by creating one might and magic final game.
While playing this homm game, In order not to get excited anymore they should do this final.That’s enough.

Ar.Pi
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Ar.Pi » 11 Apr 2011, 23:20

LOL!

Sorry, but the way you wrote it was just funny :D

Ryder
Assassin
Assassin

Re: Homm3 and Others

Unread postby Ryder » 12 Apr 2011, 10:41

ZaZaX wrote:I can not think that any homm player in the world could forget the homm3 legend. Homm4 confounded us and homm5 went beyond this bust.
Dont think so mate, I forgot about H3 as soon as H4 came out.
Nobody has uppgraded the homm3 which 3do published.
3do should be refounded. They should repeat the way they live and think. They should make a gorgeous final by creating one might and magic final game.
3DO can feck right off. Those nob jockeys almost single handedly destroyed the worlds greatest gaming brand with their greed. Yes I'm biased.

NWC should be refounded.

Qurqirish Dragon
Genie
Genie

Re: Homm3 and Others

Unread postby Qurqirish Dragon » 12 Apr 2011, 14:49

Ryder wrote:
ZaZaX wrote:I can not think that any homm player in the world could forget the homm3 legend. Homm4 confounded us and homm5 went beyond this bust.
Dont think so mate, I forgot about H3 as soon as H4 came out.
Both H4 and H5 have their merits, and each is better than the other in some ways. If you want me to elaborate on this, I suggest you read this thread of mine.
Matthew Charlap -353 HoMM map reviews and counting...

lotusreaver
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby lotusreaver » 15 Apr 2011, 01:37

Is this a spam bot that copied and pasted somebody's rant and sent it through babelfish?

killersheep
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby killersheep » 15 Apr 2011, 12:12

when you say we you mean who?

chachocueva
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby chachocueva » 21 Apr 2011, 20:56

Eventough i agree with you, saying that HoMM3 is the best game in the series, i think that saying HoMM4 is a confusion might be too much. There's many people who think it's much better than HoMM3. And regarding HoMM5, i really like it.
Still, games, as most things, need to evolve, that's why they change. And making mistakes is part of the process. No random skills, only one special resource, and other changes are things i don't like, but developers must have a reason for this, you just need to give it a try. Once people play it for a while, there will be many opinions to contrast and developers will have something to work with for the next releases.
So, what i'm trying to say is: play it alone and with friends in multiplayer, give it a try, it might surprise you. And if it doesn't you can always ask for changes in the future (or keep playing HoMM3).

Fewtger
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Fewtger » 21 Apr 2011, 21:56

chachocueva wrote:No random skills, only one special resource, and other changes are things i don't like.
These, especially, are the things I do like. Random skills make luck a big factor, as do several resources. Black Hole wanted to make the game more competitive, and this is exactly the way to do so.

I, for one, didn't think it was fun, not being able to build *something*, because you had the unfortune to get crystals, rather than mercury.
Of course, when dealing with multiple resources, this is always the case, but I think it's great they're trying to minimize it.

MattII
Demon
Demon

Unread postby MattII » 22 Apr 2011, 02:37

Fewtger wrote:These, especially, are the things I do like. Random skills make luck a big factor, as do several resources. Black Hole wanted to make the game more competitive, and this is exactly the way to do so.
Except that they haven't apparently touched variable creature damage, which is one of the most random elements of the game.

chachocueva
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby chachocueva » 22 Apr 2011, 03:59

Fewtger wrote:These, especially, are the things I do like. Random skills make luck a big factor, as do several resources. Black Hole wanted to make the game more competitive, and this is exactly the way to do so.

I, for one, didn't think it was fun, not being able to build *something*, because you had the unfortune to get crystals, rather than mercury.
Of course, when dealing with multiple resources, this is always the case, but I think it's great they're trying to minimize it.
Like you said, the game will be (probably) more balanced. Especially because the luck factor is reduced. But in my case, i found it great, because, just like in life, you can't mesure and manage every single angle when making a choice. You take what you get and then make the best of it. It is interesting, and sometimes gratifying, to find yourself in a situation in which you are in disadvantage and still manage to win.
But like i wrote on the first post, these changes are something i will try for a while and then see if i dislike it for real or not.
The same goes for variable damage. No one can produce the exact same amount of damage in 2 different hits, why should these virtual warriors be capable of it?
I guess i just like having to "open the door to know what's behind it" rather than knowing it before i do so.

OliverFA
Scout
Scout

Unread postby OliverFA » 22 Apr 2011, 15:25

Fewtger wrote:
chachocueva wrote:No random skills, only one special resource, and other changes are things i don't like.
These, especially, are the things I do like. Random skills make luck a big factor, as do several resources. Black Hole wanted to make the game more competitive, and this is exactly the way to do so.

Good strategists know how to cope with bad luck strikes. Plus, luck favours (or misfavours) everybody equally. Just at different moments.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Apr 2011, 19:25

3DO was the publisher, the guys actually making the games where NWC... and they where responsible for H4, so you might not have liked what they would have done next either...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “Heroes V-VI”