Town Window instead Town Screen

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
hatsforclowns
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby hatsforclowns » 18 Aug 2011, 20:38

I don't want Bleach, the constant drawn out fillers and stretchers become boring after a few seasons.

I see, so my avatar is from Bleach. Thought it looked familiar.

FireCage321
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby FireCage321 » 22 Aug 2011, 23:36

I don't mind the switch to a Town Window because it feels quick and responsive.

I just miss the feeling of constructing a castle and that beautiful art piece that made you feel like you were living in the fantasy world. I don't think we'll get it for this release, but hopefully in the expansion.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Sep 2011, 18:17

Mlai wrote: AFAIK, H6 town screens are 2D or 2.5D. Which means even if they use polygons those aren't even complete polygons or complete textures, but more like a row of cardboard houses with nothing on the other side.

Take a look at that Haven town window's graphical quality... yeah, I don't see how it would take more processing power than full 3D town screens of H5, whose graphics hold up quite well.
Making the screens larger won't actually make them any better imo... so i was thinking you meant having better graphics for it...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “Heroes V-VI”