Haven collage

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
LongDarkBlues
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby LongDarkBlues » 28 Jan 2011, 17:17

ThunderTitan wrote:
Then why does the Lamasu's head look like it's the same size of the other's torso?!
I am assuming it's a 4-tile unit, so made it's footprint about the size of the other 4-tile units. Like I said, it's just a guess.
ThunderTitan wrote:Also, I see that you missed this:
ThunderTitan wrote:Dude, instead of [img] use [img]... really helps with reading the thread for lower resolution monitors like what i have at work...
I saw it, I just don't care.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 28 Jan 2011, 17:22

I suggest you learn to care. I might not always be around to fulfill TT's needs.
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 28 Jan 2011, 18:33

LongDarkBlues wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote:
Then why does the Lamasu's head look like it's the same size of the other's torso?!
I am assuming it's a 4-tile unit, so made it's footprint about the size of the other 4-tile units. Like I said, it's just a guess.
Then your Celestial is too small...
LongDarkBlues wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote:Also, I see that you missed this:
ThunderTitan wrote:Dude, instead of [img] use [img]... really helps with reading the thread for lower resolution monitors like what i have at work...
I saw it, I just don't care.
And they said chivalry is dead...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

LongDarkBlues
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby LongDarkBlues » 28 Jan 2011, 19:10

ThunderTitan wrote: Then your Celestial is too small...
Feel free to make your own interpretation! Assuming the Celestial's figure is human-sized, I left it as that. I don't have any reason to assume the Lamasu is going to have a human-sized skull - it seems pretty Sphinx-y and has huge feet.
ThunderTitan wrote: And they said chivalry is dead...
As you can now see, or would if you weren't using a monitor from 2 decades ago, it's now totally broken and useless with those admin-changed image tags. Sweet! I figure if it shows up ok on my cellphone, it's a reasonable assumption that we don't need to cater to an even lower common denominator, technology-wise.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 31 Jan 2011, 08:39

LongDarkBlues wrote: Feel free to make your own interpretation! Assuming the Celestial's figure is human-sized, I left it as that. I don't have any reason to assume the Lamasu is going to have a human-sized skull - it seems pretty Sphinx-y and has huge feet.
Then you weren't using the 4-tile status of the units, where you...

LongDarkBlues wrote:
As you can now see, or would if you weren't using a monitor from 2 decades ago, it's now totally broken and useless with those admin-changed image tags. Sweet! I figure if it shows up ok on my cellphone, it's a reasonable assumption that we don't need to cater to an even lower common denominator, technology-wise.
Eh... the problem wasn't seeing it, it was that it screwed up the forum formating and required one to scroll to the sides to be able to read the posts...

Aand my plasma only goes to 1280x1024, but i prefer that to how my bro's LCD or the TV looks... and plasma screens that are big enough to use 1600x or more are still pretty costly...

Too bad the forum doesn't have a thumbnail function... but you can make your own with imageshack of photobucket for future reference.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

LongDarkBlues
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby LongDarkBlues » 31 Jan 2011, 16:12

ThunderTitan wrote:
LongDarkBlues wrote: Feel free to make your own interpretation! Assuming the Celestial's figure is human-sized, I left it as that. I don't have any reason to assume the Lamasu is going to have a human-sized skull - it seems pretty Sphinx-y and has huge feet.
Then you weren't using the 4-tile status of the units, where you...
I can't use both as a gauge? Why do you care?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Feb 2011, 07:44

LongDarkBlues wrote: I can't use both as a gauge? Why do you care?
Because it makes the pics look uneven... and pretty obvious that you didn't just use 1 criteria, which is why i was asking about it after you only mentioned one.

Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 07 Feb 2011, 22:28

all of that aside... it looks nice though :)
Grah!

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 09 Feb 2011, 16:31

You just like giant cats...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 09 Feb 2011, 20:12

And you don't? ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Feb 2011, 10:20

Too big and they feel nothing... and neither do you... :devious:

Return to “Heroes V-VI”