Heroes 6: ooookay?? (rant, really)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cstu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby cstu » 22 Apr 2011, 20:13

Variol wrote:Uhh, I really like the look of H5. And it was a step in the right direction. I only wish they would keep things simple; simple creatures, but still nice looking, and of course, a game that runs relatively fast.
As a "Return to Heroes 3" whiner, I'm fine with the graphics and even slow waiting times. What I do care about is balanced game play and smart AI - something I haven't been satisfied with in IV and V.
MattII wrote:If you have to make everything glowy to get it noticed, then the terrain is too big.
Or your items are poorly designed. The thing a lot of us like about 3 (and the previous versions) is that the interface was simple and clean, allowing you to focus on strategy.

MattII
Demon
Demon

Unread postby MattII » 23 Apr 2011, 11:54

cstu wrote:
MattII wrote:If you have to make everything glowy to get it noticed, then the terrain is too big.
Or your items are poorly designed. The thing a lot of us like about 3 (and the previous versions) is that the interface was simple and clean, allowing you to focus on strategy.
I was talking about stuff on the map, artefacts and resource piles and such.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 26 Apr 2011, 19:36

cstu wrote: As a "Return to Heroes 3" whiner, What I do care about is balanced game play and smart AI - something I haven't been satisfied with in IV and V..
Smart AI?! What alternate reality where you from again?
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “Heroes V-VI”