Igromir news

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 23 Nov 2010, 08:00

Account: heroes6
Pass: the 1st part of this sites name

But i'm not home to seed it, so don't expect it to work for at least 6 hours... sorry.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 23 Nov 2010, 22:11

ThunderTitan wrote:I don't get how to upload to megaupload
Just go to the main site http://megaupload.com/? click on browse to pick a file and then click send after entering a description. Simple as that.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Nov 2010, 21:04

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3V3WYBC

how did i miss the you upload from the main page... i'll have to check it out at work, maybe my add-ons where blocking it or something.

PS: Don't try to watch it with the default windows media player... you'll get nothing but colored blocks... VLC works for me.

Hey, megavideo: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=R3V3WYBC
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Nov 2010, 07:22

Yup, NoScript was blocking it... should have thought of that.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 25 Nov 2010, 11:20

Thanks for the link TT!

Looking at the combat, I actually find the units look very nice!

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Nov 2010, 13:03

Much ado about nothing, i have to say.

But we agreed long ago, the units do look better then H5's... i'm assuming it's partly because they have more detail they can put on the models...

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 25 Nov 2010, 16:12

ThunderTitan wrote:Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3V3WYBC

how did i miss the you upload from the main page... i'll have to check it out at work, maybe my add-ons where blocking it or something.

PS: Don't try to watch it with the default windows media player... you'll get nothing but colored blocks... VLC works for me.

Hey, megavideo: http://www.megavideo.com/?d=R3V3WYBC

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Orfinn » 26 Nov 2010, 19:03

I freaking HATE WOW! Drawing gameplay inspirations from tha abomination is an insult to the M&M and HOMM franchise :disagree:

Also check this out!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... ra-credits

Extra Credit sure points out the lameness of recent years game developers and publishers decisions and arrogance/ignorance towards otherwise awesome games and fans of them.

I learned alot from these videos, and yes Im glad that most features seems appropirate for H6 nd may work well but magic as abilities, just because WoW did a simiar thing??? C'mon!

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 27 Nov 2010, 04:30

duh, It just struck me! The new heroes look the same as those in H4!

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 27 Nov 2010, 13:06

it seems the circle at the bottom right that fills up allows you to cast spells once it's filled.
However if you don't fill it and you allow it to charge another circle it seems you can cast higher level spells (note the 2, and later 3, skulls).
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 27 Nov 2010, 19:26

Not spells - racial ability like Necromancy or Guarding Angel. You have 4 levels of them (I suppose it's like this: basic, advanced, expert and ultimate necromacy skill levels).
So "first" circle is probably basic necromancy skill level, "second" is advanced and so on.
In 1.04 you have description of Necromancy level 1 (but it is not readable with this video quality) and in 6.08 you have Necromancy level 2 description (same as previous).

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 30 Nov 2010, 19:08

Yeah, the racial charge thing is kinda old news...

Nelgirith
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Nelgirith » 01 Dec 2010, 09:35

Avonu wrote:Not spells - racial ability like Necromancy or Guarding Angel. You have 4 levels of them (I suppose it's like this: basic, advanced, expert and ultimate necromacy skill levels).
So "first" circle is probably basic necromancy skill level, "second" is advanced and so on.
In 1.04 you have description of Necromancy level 1 (but it is not readable with this video quality) and in 6.08 you have Necromancy level 2 description (same as previous).
It's a gauge that fills up during a combat. You can reach up to 4 levels, but you can "unleash" it whenever the 1st level is filled. Obviously the more levels you unleash, the stronger the ability will be.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 01 Dec 2010, 16:43

Yes but my question is: Can you unleash for example 3th level if you don't have racial ability at same level or higher or this "circle" will be "power up" only to your ability max level (for example only second level fo adv. necromacy)?
So, do combat racial ability depends of your skill level?

Of course I don't know if we still have basic, advance and expert skills in tree skills but if you remember King's Bounty: The Legend, there were three level skills in trees (sometimes two).

Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 02 Dec 2010, 09:50

I would be nice if this would be the faction specific skill which onwe must also upgrade
Grah!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”