Heroes 6 wish list

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 28 Feb 2011, 08:51

Titans and Black Dragons (or at least Shadow) as Champions in their respective towns...
Kalah wrote:An option to speed things up on the battlefield; movement AND spell casting, for those times when you just want a quick battle.
Yeah, a Very Very Fast option for combat plus the ability to disable the more time consuming graphical spells effect would be nice.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

shone976
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

simpe as it is...

Unread postby shone976 » 12 Mar 2011, 12:08

-I want MY DUNGEON back!!!
-And dragons for all respected factions (without them the whole story is just a lie) or this game doesn't have the right to be in MM series.

astral76minor
Assassin
Assassin

Ideas/wishes

Unread postby astral76minor » 17 Mar 2011, 00:04

-Just like Heroes III, the multiplayer options should allow for Internet, Hotseat and LAN gameplay.

-Please make the AI more intelligent when it uses artifacts it really "needs". In other words, certain combinations of artifacts can be used, but in H5, the computer rarely had those artifacts equipped.

-Allow for the larger (impossible) sized maps in the game (Ubisoft never made an impossible size map of their own for H5). Improve the AI turn speed for larger maps.

-Bring back the portals from H4 that allowed you to pick your destination exit portal.

-Design a multiplayer campaign system for gameplay.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 18 Mar 2011, 01:34

Not sure a wish list will do any good at this late stage, but what the heck. A very short list.

A campaign editor with all of the capabilities of the H-IV editor improved of course it has been eight years after all. Certainly they can manage that.

Allow multiple heroes to travel together, storytelling is far less realistic if the heroes are always talking to themselves since there is no one to talk to, and yes it can be balanced.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

cstu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby cstu » 22 Apr 2011, 19:54

The same thing I said for the previous two versions - an updated HOMM3.

ChimTheGrim
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby ChimTheGrim » 13 May 2011, 03:18

hmmmm..... well then.

Yea so Heroes VI, I'd love some 2D town screens like in HoMM III except with added effects (since its 2011... ya know?). I think that's asking too much from a multibillion dollar company like Ubisoft though.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Re: simpe as it is...

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 22 May 2011, 21:07

But the less money they spend the more they get to keep....

shone976 wrote:-I want MY DUNGEON back!!!

I want a better Dungeon to be in the game.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Onoufrios
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Onoufrios » 15 Jun 2011, 05:22

Please bring HoMM back to it's roots. Make it look and sound good but respect the old atmosphere and world of HoMM. it's a mystical and beautiful world of it's own. Slow turnbased strategy, roleplay and micromanagement in a fantasy world of mythical creatures. Don't try to imitate Warcraft, Lord of the Rings or Final Fantasy. This game is not about massive 3D effects or dumb action. It's a peacefull magical world where one can immerse and escape the reality.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 02 Jul 2011, 13:40

Make the heroes a bit bigger on the adv map, so i can see them better at max zoom... (of course don't go overboard either).

Darkström
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Darkström » 03 Jul 2011, 20:55

I'd like objects and landscape on the adventure map to be in the same ratio as in H1-3, or at least H4. They're just symbolic after all. The hero represents a whole army that takes a several weeks to cross the map. Doesn't make sense if that looks like it's just 5 km^2 big.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 08 Jul 2011, 12:19

An official high-quality soundtrack - Heroes 1-6. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

utopis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Enhanced spell System

Unread postby utopis » 12 Aug 2011, 14:14

A Way to enhance the spell system as present in the beta is to return the random element of mage guilds and shrines, only half the power of all spells cast by a hero without the relevant skill.

eg Sandro has slow skill thus the spell. It would be cast as beta demo. Sandro visits a shrine and learns haste spell (it would look different in the spell book maybe a grey version of current icon) he could cast this spell at half basic haste power.

This allows spell scrolls as adventure map objects or treasure items to be returned to the game, they could offer a choice
1. If activated from within a hero's inventory. destroy the scroll. The spell appears in the spell book as though a shrine or mage guild was visited.
2. If activated from the spell book (A scroll symbol around the standard icon in the heroes spell book.) destroy the scroll. To cast the spell once as though the skill was present.

Ideas or comments welcome.

Yazman
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Yazman » 20 Oct 2011, 10:09

Orfinn wrote:Alternate upg creatures in expansion packs - as in H5. But PROPERLY balanced!
God no. This was one of the things i hated the most about Heroes 5. It just became this ridiculous clusterfuck with billions of different units.

I don't mind alternate units if it's done like H4, but then H4 didn't have upgrading. It should be one or the other, not the ridiculous clusterfuck that H5 was.

Soronarr
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Soronarr » 24 Oct 2011, 10:44

What exactly is the problem with alternate upgrades? More options are always good.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 25 Oct 2011, 17:51

Not really good if they look just pointless, as if a way to say: "if I have it, you should too".

Are you familiar to H2? In H2, some units had upgrade, others don't. It was just fine that way. What could be improved was, while other units were just good as they were with no upgrades.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 05 Nov 2011, 21:45

I would like some optimalisation on the game. Even with everything on low, the game runs worse then Battlefoeld 3 would!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

RollingWave
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby RollingWave » 08 Nov 2011, 06:16

Panda Tar wrote:Not really good if they look just pointless, as if a way to say: "if I have it, you should too".

Are you familiar to H2? In H2, some units had upgrade, others don't. It was just fine that way. What could be improved was, while other units were just good as they were with no upgrades.
Well yeah except that half of the H2 units were worthless... :P (upgraded or not). like the entire Knights lineup.. and all the Barbarians except Trolls etc... playing might heroes was basically turning up the difficulty level by 3 level heh ahhh those were the days when all fliers always cross map on each turn and mass haste was the difference between life and death :D (for the record, on an artistic level I think H2 is the best of the entire series by FAR, it's just that the game was ridiculasly imbal on just about every aspect.)

As for the wishlist...

short term: FIX THE DAMN BUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
longer term: more faction plz.. elves? dwarves? wizards? there should be at least 3-4 more faction that isn't there yet... I guess they're saving it for the expansions :disagree:
The river of time wash away all heroes

2vasort1corppor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby 2vasort1corppor » 10 Nov 2011, 06:27

- bug fixes, AA, ai improvement in a few months(i hope)

- balancing the factions, spells, reputation abilities and artifacts in a year.

-2 expansion with 2 factions in each. and i hope the order will be wizards + dungeon, elves + whatever.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 10 Nov 2011, 08:44

- Patch which will fix bugs and not broke anything which is working fine now.

- Fire Ubisoft marketing dept. and let developers speak with players without restriction. :P

peta62
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby peta62 » 20 Nov 2011, 12:07

3 dimension door spell ( as in H3 )
hexagonal battlefield
2x1 creatures
experience for units ( as H3 WoG )

Return to “Heroes V-VI”