Less Dragons as top lvl creature pls!

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 06 Sep 2010, 08:51

Dude, use the [img] tag instead, so the pic doesn't ruin the thread.

Mods, what are you doing, you cna edit his post, can't you?!
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 06 Sep 2010, 09:23

As if Sandro wasn't enough, they killed Emilia too and misspelled her nation. At least I guess tress will be pleased to hear it. lol
Ye not bad, although if that would be city where she was chopped to pieces....
Well, but on serious note, agree with Corlagon, HOMM5 have many plot holes but this one is not a thing to cling to diss H5. Kinda shows they overlooked so many pieces in development, but still. I wonder who actually did the town bio text parts, nival employees or ubi writers. If former it would explain some things.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 06 Sep 2010, 12:27

ThunderTitan wrote:Dude, use the [img] tag instead, so the pic doesn't ruin the thread.

Mods, what are you doing, you cna edit his post, can't you?!
srry bout that ^_^
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Sep 2010, 07:24

They really should just modify the img button to just use imgw by default.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Slayer of Cliffracers
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Slayer of Cliffracers » 18 Sep 2010, 12:27

Corlagon wrote:Oops - you're right, I've done an audit and it seems I totally underestimated the sheer number of these mistakes.
They are not 'mistakes'. They are history. Ashan=Axeoth and there is plenty of evidence to that effect and not only in the town bios.
Working on tracking the locations of Heroes IV battles. Stage 6 of campaign map finished, all initial Heroes IV campaigns mapped.

http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... hp?t=11973

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 18 Sep 2010, 12:38

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 20 Sep 2010, 08:31

Slayer of Cliffracers wrote:
Corlagon wrote:Oops - you're right, I've done an audit and it seems I totally underestimated the sheer number of these mistakes.
They are not 'mistakes'. They are history. Ashan=Axeoth and there is plenty of evidence to that effect and not only in the town bios.
Fabrice Cambounet and Thomas Le Grand wrote:From the outset, Ubisoft decided to revamp the whole Might and Magic universe into a revolutionary modern fantasy. So, we have created a brand-new world, with a new mythology and, of course, new factions. As a result, the current factions are not directly similar to the ones available in previous games. Since we have a new cosmogony, a new philosophy, a new world, and a new magic system, it is really hard to compare them.
You can still speak that Ashan is Axeoth but it be your word against Ashan creators' word. And guess who has right? :P

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Sep 2010, 11:39

Avonu wrote: You can still speak that Ashan is Axeoth but it be your word against Ashan creators' word. And guess who has right? :P
You don't actually get how fandom works, do you?!

Tress
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby Tress » 20 Sep 2010, 11:43

You don't actually get how fandom works, do you?!
Paper tolerates anything, but when writing fiction people should pay at least some respect for canon. If its fan fiction in AU then anything goes, but if someone argues against authors statements it doesn't really cut it.
Still I personally like to sometimes disregard even canon statements that are added in later parts like fallout 3 for example.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 20 Sep 2010, 11:59

FanWank theories will never be stopped by canon or even Word of God...

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 20 Sep 2010, 13:37

Slayer of Cliffracers wrote:
honesty you don't have to spread the discussion over 2 threads...
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Return to “Heroes V-VI”