Tapani RMG problem

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
AlphaMale
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Tapani RMG problem

Unread postby AlphaMale » 02 Jan 2010, 15:23

I really like the Random Map Generator from Tapani and pretty much just try to just play single games on that. The problem is I am always cut off from the rest of the map. I can even see the other player, but I can never get to them. Is there some setting or configuration I am doing wrong? All I can do is clear out my area and build up my city, but never fight another opponent. Have you seen this before?

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 03 Jan 2010, 16:04

probably an error in the mapmaking (generators aren't perfect)

I never had that problem though, it's probably because I'm using the map generator Tote has.
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

AlphaMale41
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

different game...

Unread postby AlphaMale41 » 04 Jan 2010, 22:53

For the one from Tapani I was using that for just HOMM 5. I haven't started using the RMG for Tote yet. I am playing the campaign in that, but will go right to the RMG for it as soon as I am done with that. If that works I'm not sure I will play much HOMM5 then as this has everything that did, PLUS the RMG that works right.

nevermindspy
Pixie
Pixie

Hey there

Unread postby nevermindspy » 28 Mar 2010, 17:59

Was wondering if you tried using my RMG , I think i put a little more effort into it than tapani..

Personally i stopped working on it a long time ago but i did move the code to russian community which keeps developing it even up till now ( LOL i myself don't know what the new version improvments are.. )

But anyway you can find the latest version links here at the bottom of the page:

http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.p ... genumber=2

Will be interesting to think whats your opinion , Not that i'm going to work on it again but who knows what heroes 6 will give so i might just make another one who knows ;)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”