Loading H5 & HoF scenarios into ToTE

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Blake
Assassin
Assassin

Loading H5 & HoF scenarios into ToTE

Unread postby Blake » 21 Sep 2009, 06:01

Hi guys,

After playing the campaigns I've been wanting to play the scenarios for some time now but I'm rather stuck in a dilema lol..

If I play them in Heroes 5 1.6 I get all the nice interface tweeks and bug fixes that the latest patch offers but there are no caravans.

If I load them in HoF 2.1 I get caravans but because they never bloody bothered to update HoF up to the other 2 I loose the improvements from the final patches..

I was just thinking ToTE obviously has both but they did not include the scenarios from H5 & HoF with it.. I've looked in the directories for obvious map files to copy over but have found none.

Is it possible? or is there an alternative idea that solves this problem.. I remember seeing something years ago in the new about how someone had loaded all of H5 & HoF into ToTE but can't remember how they went about it lol..

why the hell didn't Nival update HoF anyway.. surely it wouldn't have been that hard.. :/

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 21 Sep 2009, 11:30

it is possible to play h5 an HoF campaigns in tote, I however have no clue where to find it
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Cold
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cold » 22 Sep 2009, 21:31

Return to “Heroes V-VI”