Need help on Map: Virgin of Ponce III

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Need help on Map: Virgin of Ponce III

Unread postby cjlee » 22 Aug 2009, 17:30

Hi Everyone!

I can't reach rdeford/Mage of Soquim the maker of the abovementioned H5 map, so I thought I'd ask here.

I have dled the Virgin map. It looks very nice, but I'm stuck at the early point where I have to get dragon scales. I figure I have to kill a dragon at the farm, but I can't even get past the garrison guy without a four-color ring. I can't find one anywhere, including at the two artifact merchants and other places in town. Did I do something wrong? The portal won't work, so I can't tp to the middle of the farm anyway.

Anyone have any tips? Did I screw up and cause something not to be triggered?

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Re: Need help on Map: Virgin of Ponce III

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 22 Aug 2009, 20:50

That is a fun map.

The dragon scale shield is directly in front of the garrison that leads to the dragon farm. From the place where you start on the docks follow straight down the road and you can't miss it.

Heh, you just need to do a little exploring to find the ring.
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

rdeford
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby rdeford » 17 Jan 2011, 16:24

I can't reach rdeford/Mage of Soquim the maker of the abovementioned H5 map, so I thought I'd ask here.
I am alive and well. I can be reached at the email address given in the readme file that came with the map and in my CH profile. To save you a little time, I give it here: redeford@dragonfarm.us
rdeford, Mage Of Soquim

“Forgiving and being forgiven, loving and being loved,
living and letting live, is the simple basis for it all."

Ernest Holmes 1984

Return to “Heroes V-VI”