need help on vampire lover map (Sarvi)

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

need help on vampire lover map (Sarvi)

Unread postby cjlee » 01 Aug 2009, 03:40

I've played Sarvi's maps before and I like them very much. Recently I dled his Vampire Lover for TOTE and now need some help... I also found that Sarvi's email address (as listed in his map dl text file) is no longer working.

The only quest I've completed is when Ornella learns the puppet master spell. I have 5 castles (2 necro, 2 orc, 1 dwarf). I broke into every single crypt, dragon utopia, mage vault, etc.

I can't complete any other quests. They won't let me cross bridge to dwarf castle without the Ring of Banishment. I can't find any way to get underground. I can't get into the last Green castle without passing the keyguard. I also do not have Shackles and cannot break into the tower to get the wizard.

Is there something I did wrong? Please help!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 01 Aug 2009, 14:26

Perhaps you could try to send him a PM here on the forum? Here's his profile.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Thanks Kalah

Unread postby cjlee » 02 Aug 2009, 15:06

I got in touch with Sarvi using the PM function!

ps pls delete this thread if you can... save forummers' space

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 02 Aug 2009, 16:32

I'll leave it here in case someone else wants help with the same map, but I'm glad you got what you needed. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Wheeler Dealer
Conscript
Conscript

Re: need help on vampire lover map (Sarvi)

Unread postby Wheeler Dealer » 24 Aug 2017, 21:17

Eight years later I need help with the same map at exactly the same place. Anyone still there?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 25 Aug 2017, 07:35

You may still try to contact Sarvibut he wasn's active since 2009. Or cjlee.

Better solution would be to place the save here, or send it to me, to place it on our site.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

mctronic
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby mctronic » 26 Aug 2017, 00:33

Hello Wheeler,

I think this is where it's supposed to be Lethos that goes underground. He has the artifact (if I recalled correctly).
Last edited by mctronic on 26 Aug 2017, 00:37, edited 2 times in total.

Wheeler Dealer
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Wheeler Dealer » 29 Aug 2017, 00:06

Thanks for your help!

I worked out after getting a couple of hints from utube videos. My first problem was that I had tried to cross the bridge to the dwarven capital with a secondary hero. Had to be Orenella. My next frustrating problem was that when you free the warlock, you have to do it twice, once for the message and again to get Lethos.

Wes (Wheeler Dealer) (before I retired I spent 35 years as a contract negotiator)

Return to “Heroes V-VI”