Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss

Mods and development for mods. Including WoG & Equilibris (RU) subforums.
Deni
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Deni » 02 Jul 2009, 20:55

weding must not be important than heroes

ketchua
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ketchua » 03 Jul 2009, 22:31

Bravo rođače, objasnio si mu...:D

I am going to eat my own legs waiting for this... Any status update would be more than welcome.

Deadguy118
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Deadguy118 » 05 Jul 2009, 03:11

"Opens Thread"
Hey guys! Any news about Horn of the Abyss? No? That's just great, especially since they are now two months after their predicted release window. Oh well. At least I have other games to play.
"Leaves Thread"
Back from the dead? Maybe.

sick-boy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby sick-boy » 06 Jul 2009, 09:19

It is awesome, totally... but... I'm actually starting to lose faith in it... A while ago it was supposed to be released during the start of this year, then april/may, then june, now its july... it's weird... but but but....!!!!!

For the sake of HoMM i must say that i will wait even though it may be forever... :proud:
Solmyr, the one, only and most powerful...

danijel2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby danijel2008 » 07 Jul 2009, 14:04

i don't mind waiting...yes...i'm imaptient like everyone else....but my cursing on devs won't make it any faster to finish.....

but i would for sure like that someone inform us on progress a, maybe some new screenshot...just to keep hope alive :D

Ijuuin Enzan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ijuuin Enzan » 08 Jul 2009, 01:41

Yes, do everyone keep posting how disappointed and offended you are that this team of unpaid fans hasn't finished the enormous and ambitious project. I'm sure it's a big help to their morale, and you certainly aren't making things worse by being ungrateful cretins about it.

danijel2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby danijel2008 » 08 Jul 2009, 06:20

we are not morons or whatever you call us....

i understand it very ambicious project....they have all my support....but also i don't like being lied to....

i personally don't promise something i can't keep up with.....so therefor don't like when someone is doing to me....

i repeat one more time...i don't mind waiting for another year if it's supposed to last that long (heck, i'm waiting on HOMM Kingdoms almost 2 years now) but some word from them would be nice....

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 08 Jul 2009, 07:20

ok, here it goes: from last posts on the HOTA russian forums, it shows that there is still much work to do, coding, scripting and testing. Actually they are implementing the new town grail and it is going slowly. All the screens were released to the community, now it is coding time. Will be long.

sick-boy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby sick-boy » 08 Jul 2009, 22:03

Ijuuin Enzan wrote:Yes, do everyone keep posting how disappointed and offended you are that this team of unpaid fans hasn't finished the enormous and ambitious project. I'm sure it's a big help to their morale, and you certainly aren't making things worse by being ungrateful cretins about it.
Sorry for hurting your feelings, but I'm not the only one who feels that I've been lied to... They shouldn't announce a release date, because there simply isn't a firm release date... That's my critic... ;|

Besides, I'm still looking forward to play this... It's going to be like christimas when HotA gets out! :D Just nice to have an add-on so much more competent than WOG, which was kind of.... Playable, but... You know what I mean.. They changed the game to much, including game balance, so... HotA... YEAH! :devious:

Ijuuin Enzan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ijuuin Enzan » 08 Jul 2009, 22:54

Docent Picolan wrote:"patience and calmness, now they will appear"

ps: the word 'now' is understood not literally, but this weekend for sure.
Was that so hard?

windjaz
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby windjaz » 08 Jul 2009, 23:11

I for one am simply standing by with baited breath waiting for the release. I understand that our beloved programmers have their own personal lives to see to and am disappointed by the delay, but completely understand. Please everyone just be patient! Keep up the great work!

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 08 Jul 2009, 23:26

Sick boy, your posts are just...sick and ignorant.

WoG was kind of what?

You have no clue what is it and if you think that HoTA will be different, then move on. Hota is built on WoG, without it it can't exist, and you never played a good custom WoG map, following your endless false opinions. The team who did WoG will never have a pair. Never.

Besides it, accusing them of lie explains why they never show anymore here.

danijel2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby danijel2008 » 09 Jul 2009, 07:32

Salamandre wrote: Besides it, accusing them of lie explains why they never show anymore here.
See thats where you go wrong. Nobody here is accusing them of lying. We, like everyone here on the forums have right to express ourselves. And if they feel ofended and have problem with some constructive criticism then they shouldn't started this project at the first place.

Ijuuin Enzan
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ijuuin Enzan » 09 Jul 2009, 08:06

danijel2008 wrote:Nobody here is accusing them of lying.
On this very page, no less.
sick-boy wrote:Sorry for hurting your feelings, but I'm not the only one who feels that I've been lied to...
danijel2008 wrote:i understand it very ambicious project....they have all my support....but also i don't like being lied to....
Not only sick-boy but... yourself? Good to see you've recovered from that massive head wound since your last post, anyway. Subtle.

danijel2008
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby danijel2008 » 09 Jul 2009, 08:41

Ijuuin Enzan wrote:
danijel2008 wrote:Nobody here is accusing them of lying.
On this very page, no less.
sick-boy wrote:Sorry for hurting your feelings, but I'm not the only one who feels that I've been lied to...
danijel2008 wrote:i understand it very ambicious project....they have all my support....but also i don't like being lied to....
Not only sick-boy but... yourself? Good to see you've recovered from that massive head wound since your last post, anyway. Subtle.
my god are you shallow person....don't take every word writen here so literally....you implied that we accuse them of being the lowerst life forms on earth...and we just said that we don't like what we see....and you interpretade like we crusifed them and burnd them for example to others

and i repeat once again...i don't accuse anyone of anything...i'm just expressing my sadnes that game is not out yet...and it was suposed to be...

and i know you'll have some answer to this too....and be all smart an all....so be it....if you whant it that hard....i'll be a bigger man and stop with this offtopic....

and to devs....whatever happend that made you late with this project i hope you overcome soon....all the best....

phantom715
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby phantom715 » 09 Jul 2009, 11:35

windjaz wrote:I for one am simply standing by with baited breath waiting for the release.
Sorry, had to. BATED breath. ;)
Hold a hard drive to your ear - listen to the C:

z1ac
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby z1ac » 10 Jul 2009, 21:43

Everything looks amazing, can't wait to play it, I feel like Cartman when he was waiting for the Wii to come out...:)

Nice job and keep up the good work, release it when it's ready, hopefully I'll finish the collage before that or I'll be in big big trouble!:)

FunBun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby FunBun » 14 Jul 2009, 08:48

Really, come on guys. Discussing about whether you have or have not offended the HotA crew is pathetic. Just live your life, watch every now and then if it has been released or not and there you go. I mean, your life doesn't depend on a game that has yet to be released, or does it?

You're making fools out of yourself and it seems that some of you are talking to yourself.

I know that we all are anxious to see the beta being released, but complaining about it will not change anything.

Sinner
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Sinner » 16 Jul 2009, 00:54

Hi

The game looks awesome I can't wait till its released. I also agree with FunBun, have a little patience. I am sure the game will be released in a timely manner for all the new content. In most cases it probably better to release something a little late and have a quality creation than to rush it all and have a buggy POS.

sick-boy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby sick-boy » 17 Jul 2009, 23:34

I believe some of you may agree that this debate has become depraved. I find it rather ridiculous to argue the fact that the release date has been exceeded a couple of times, but I suggest that we should discuss the game instead. As it seems that somebody has been offended by my criticism (and others with whom I share my point of view) I apology, but this is my “console” to all in this forum, in this debate.

So, here it is… As the Cove town’s creature stats has been revealed, which creature do you think is superior to the other towns’ creatures (compared by creature level of course)?

Return to “Modcrafting Guild”