H5 Mod: Town Description detailed.

Mods and development for mods. Including WoG & Equilibris (RU) subforums.
Gus
Assassin
Assassin

H5 Mod: Town Description detailed.

Unread postby Gus » 26 Jun 2006, 13:05

Download here

Again, translating Davinov's work (his website: http://davinov.free.fr/patch5/readme.htm), now there is a Mod which provides info on the selected Town, on the selection screen, when launching the game.
After having chosen a Town, the tooltip will give you info about this Town's Hero (Knight, Ranger, etc), the Racial Ability, the list of unupgraded creatures, and the special building.

As i am not a native english-speaker, it is extremely likely that there are a number of typos, grammar mistakes, or just that some of my sentences and descriptions could be made better.

So, if you download and use this, i would like you to post, in this thread, what you think should be changed, and by what.

That's it, once again, thanks for Davinov who is at the origin of the mod (the idea is his, the realization is his, i did nothing but translating, and a bit of correcting Nival's typos).
Also, thanks to www.heroesofmightandmagic.com, i used some of the descriptions, some literally, some not. You guys rock =)

Return to “Modcrafting Guild”