H5 Mod: Hero Specialty detailed

Mods and development for mods. Including WoG & Equilibris (RU) subforums.
Gus
Assassin
Assassin

H5 Mod: Hero Specialty detailed

Unread postby Gus » 26 Jun 2006, 12:09

Download here

Still translating Davinov's work (his website: http://davinov.free.fr/patch5/readme.htm), now there is a Mod which adds the description of a hero Specialty on the selection screen, when launching the game.
After selecting your town, you get to select your hero, but you have no explanation of the Specialty, just the name. Well, this mod details the specialty, what it does, etc. Obviously, its main use is for casual gamers or people who have a hard time remembering the heroes.

As i am not a native english-speaker, it is extremely likely that there are a number of typos, grammar mistakes, or just that some of my sentences and descriptions could be made better.

So, if you download and use this, i would like you to post, in this thread, what you think should be changed, and by what.

That's it, once again, thanks for Davinov who is at the origin of the mod (the idea is his, the realization is his, i did nothing but translating, and a bit of correcting Nival's typos).
Also, thanks to www.heroesofmightandmagic.com, i used some of the descriptions, some literally, some not. You guys rock =)

Return to “Modcrafting Guild”