Black Knight Mod

Mods and development for mods. Including WoG & Equilibris (RU) subforums.
Arstahd
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Arstahd » 04 Jun 2006, 15:57

Mitzah wrote:Arstahd, what settings do I have to use...do I have to uncheck "Include when saving" ?
It sounds like you're refering to DXTbmp right?

Leave "Include when saving" checked, the default settings are fine. Did you "Reload after Edit" under the Image tab? What exactly is the problem that you are having?

Mitzah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mitzah » 04 Jun 2006, 16:03

I did leave it checked, but the texture(2D texture) doesn't show at all...just a weird line...if I uncheck, it works fine, but the picture is changed when I save as a .DDS file...

dcangemi
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dcangemi » 04 Jun 2006, 22:47

This mod still does not work for me for some reason. I have added the text changes in to the building and for creatures and was going to package it up but the Death / Dread Knights do not show up. The text changes I made work fine. Anyone else having this problem?

Vladimir
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Problems

Unread postby Vladimir » 05 Jun 2006, 17:54

Arstahd , A cant run the Black_Knight_Mod . I've read all info about packing three folders into the zip archive , than rename it to .pak , and nothing happens i still got wights! Pls make this mod just Copy _ Run model ! pls and add it to the link ! i am with 1.0 Eng version!

Vladimir
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Death Knight Mod

Unread postby Vladimir » 05 Jun 2006, 19:37

Arstahd , I've succeed to activate the mod! I shall explain how: Just copy 3 of the inner folders into data folder ;)

-Shadow32-
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby -Shadow32- » 08 Jun 2006, 20:21

The mod didn't work for me either. But under the mods I posted the way I fixed it.

As for the ability (like I posted over there) of the Death Knights..
I agree 25% chance of killing half the stack is overpowered, but removing it would totally screw over the DKs.

I suggest the 25% is converted to double or 150% damage. H3 old-skool B-)

Rion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Rion » 05 Jul 2006, 08:16

Hey, I have an idea on how to mod the titans (don't know if any others think they look awfull). You change their legs, head and arms to look like the giants, add some decoration to the chest (now acting as a breastplate), unfortunally I don't know how to give them a helmet. And I also have a question: Can you change the model of the units? It will help alot, in order to change creatures, which look awfull, but can't use another creatures model to look better (such as the Djinn).

Return to “Modcrafting Guild”