Adventures in Austerion (RPG and boardgame)

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Thanatoeil
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Adventures in Austerion (RPG and boardgame)

Unread postby Thanatoeil » 18 Jun 2019, 20:13

Adventures in Austerion (AiA) is a RPG using some boardgame mechanisms (cards, events, tiles, etc.). Dungeoncrawling represents an important part of the game. It can be played in a classical RPG mode, in solo mode or in GMless mode. AiA gameplay uses several interesting ideas and its illustrations are awesome. It's a french production and all rules and contents are in both languages, french and english.

The main authors are Guillaume Tavernier (illustrator, well known for its famous illustrations for RPG - maps and lanscapes) and Géraud G. (game designer in RPG).

AiA is in ongoing crowdfunding on Kickstarter : it's already funded, but several stretch goals are still to achieve.
More can be read on the Kickstarter page or seen in the teaser.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Adventures in Austerion (RPG and boardgame)

Unread postby Panda Tar » 26 Jun 2019, 19:01

Kinda nice.

Maybe Groovy would like to take a peek on this.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Groovy
Golem
Golem

Unread postby Groovy » 19 Jul 2019, 06:54

This is freaky. The working title of my game is Aia - the name of the universe from my fantasy world - since the design has morphed into a world-creation game. That's why I've stopped posting about it here - it has very little in common with HoMM. If anyone would like to try it out, though, just shout and I'll send you a link to the game play sandbox where you can try it out.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Jul 2019, 15:02

I didn't know it was named AIA too, :lol:

"Fate, it seems, is not out of a sense of irony." :D Hey, you need to change your signature.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”