Runes of Magic

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 23 Feb 2009, 08:31

Asheera wrote:Some people are utterly stupid. Seriously, I can't understand them.
Then there's hope 4 u yet...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 27 Feb 2009, 02:18

I just raided the Windmill today with my guild friends :D I have to say it's awesome and a lot better than grouping with random people. At least they will listen to you and not do anything stupid. :P

I also tried with Avonu and Djen (a friend from HC which is also in the guild :D) but we couldn't defeat the boss only the three of us unfortunately.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 27 Feb 2009, 12:27

Interesting party for boss - giant dragonfly (it was tasty :D)

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 27 Feb 2009, 14:33

lol, loved those transformation potions :D
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 12 Mar 2009, 18:08

Here's the official launch trailer if someone is interested. :)

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 12 Mar 2009, 22:10

Today game was very... "exciting". :P

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 12 Mar 2009, 22:38

I can't believe they had so many problems upgrading their servers... it took more than 18 hours and it's still not up. 8|

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 13 Mar 2009, 15:04

And here is a cinematic trailer. :)

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 13 Mar 2009, 15:15

Doesn't the demon lord remind you of somebody?

And the title Rise of the Demonlord (Witch King)? It's not a bad game, it's just so stolen!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 17 Mar 2009, 20:28

Dude, you're joking, right?! Because Rise/Wrath of the Witch/Lich King is the most original title yet, and Wings + Horns are completely new when it comes to demons...
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 17 Mar 2009, 21:12

You must be joking as well. Tottaly missing the point!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 18 Mar 2009, 10:31

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 18 Mar 2009, 14:18

Servers are down for today, they are preparing for the official release tomorrow.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 18 Mar 2009, 18:22

darknessfood wrote:You must be joking as well. Tottaly missing the point!
Well it's this thing called sarcasm, not sure if you heard about it though. :tongue:

Ash, I think I saw somewhere on HC you mentioned to played RoM till 3 AM or something... Seriously? That's more than twice as extreme as even xerox ;|

The horrors...
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 18 Mar 2009, 18:45

Actually considering that in most mornings I sleep a lot and obviously don't play the game it is not that exaggerated.

If I think for a bit I play it from 4 to 6 hours a day, or something like that, with one break between the two sessions as well.

Ok yesterday I have to admit I went over the limit by a lot, because my party had some problems with the Abbey Instance, and I played RoM until 5:30 AM. :P But this is more like the exception to the rule and happens very rarely (yesterday was the first time)

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 18 Mar 2009, 22:11

Yesterday? :P

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 18 Mar 2009, 22:23

yeah, didn't you know, a new day starts at 6 AM since that's when the dailies get reset.

lol :P

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 06 Apr 2009, 01:13

I had my Rage earring to +5 and used 20 more jewels and it got downgraded to +3. I hate those things, I swear I will never be greedy to get to the max of +6 ever again. :disagree:

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 09 Jun 2009, 01:28

Update on my char (btw it is me who dyed the colors of the outfit using a few diamonds, otherwise I looked like a clown with many colors, plus I don't like bright blue for my assassin :P)

And on my mount, dyed by me as well.

---------------------------

on a different note there will be an expansion released in September, introducing elves as race, 2 new classes, PvP battlefields, a new zone to quest in (level cap raised by 5 levels), a new graphics engine, and many other stuff.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”