Runes of Magic

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 07 Feb 2009, 13:55

Asheera wrote:Also that Arcane Transmuter requires diamonds as well?
As far as I know - no. You need coins from "daily quests" (10 points for quest).
And diamonds can be bought in Auction House for game gold (but didn't check it so don't know if it is true).
Asheera wrote:And btw I've found two songs from Spellforce 2 in the data files. :D
Search futher - maybe you find files from The Settlers. ;)

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 07 Feb 2009, 14:37

Well I never played Settlers so I wouldn't know anyway :P
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

klaymen
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby klaymen » 07 Feb 2009, 17:25

Asheera wrote:Bah, there are certain things and features that cost/use diamonds... and the worst thing, is that these diamonds can be bought only with real money.
this is common in free MMORPGs, you can play it without paying, but if you want to have something extra, you have to pay something. The statistics say that plenty of people don't resist and buy something, so that is another way for developers to earn money (besides advertisement).
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
-Ahzek Ahriman

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 07 Feb 2009, 20:53

Here is my sneaky assassin, currently level 17 Rogue. :)

ImageImage
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 08 Feb 2009, 12:58

Yeah baby, take it off...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 08 Feb 2009, 20:24

I think you misinterpreted the pic :P

btw, I've found out that players from one channel can not see players from the other channels (you can change channels even in-game though)

Usually I'm in Channel 3, unless one day it won't be "Smooth" anymore (in the EN PvE Siochain server, as I said before)

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 10 Feb 2009, 00:45

This dual class system SUCKS big time. I can't believe that I just received a Priest as a secondary class, and I switched my classes (I have to, in order to level up my priest (I was Rogue 20 / Priest 1)) and now I am Priest 1 / Rogue 1:!: (the secondary class (Rogue now) can't surpass the primary class (Priest))

I can't even equip my powerful items anymore. Now I'll have to play all the way from the start, but with a Priest instead of a Rogue. :disagree: Actually, let me rephrase, it's a lot worse, since the non-daily quests aren't available anymore. How am I supposed to level up? :S

Of course, I can switch back in my house and be high-level again, but that won't level up my secondary class ever. And having two classes is advantageous (since the max level is 50 for both primary and secondary classes)

This sucks... I hope I can level up fast and get back to my previous status soon enough.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 10 Feb 2009, 07:39

Asheera wrote:I think you misinterpreted the pic :P
Nope... all those clothes where made to turn men on, no matter what lies the fashion world tells you...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 10 Feb 2009, 07:45

@Ash
Just do quests with you main class but not finished them, go to home switch classes and complete quests with new one.
Easy and painless.

And daily quests limit is pain.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 10 Feb 2009, 13:42

I tried that Avonu, I reserved a lot of items for the "Bat Saliva" daily quest which gives around 800 XP each time (a lot for a low-level char), but guess what happened? It said: "This quest cannot be completed until at least level 9". My whole plans were ruined when I've seen that :P

Anyway, I heard there's a place where I can teleport to level-up my secondary class (I heard there are some nice quests there), so I'll try to go there. :)

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 14 Feb 2009, 01:34

I have to say, that I'm pretty satisfied with my secondary class choice. The secondary class doesn't matter much except for the elite skills, since you can only use the general skills of it. But it seems Regeneration spell from the Priest is a pretty good combination with my evasive Rogue :D

Lots of dodges + a good rate of regeneration = great.

Oh and btw, today it was the "boss" day, I killed like 6 or 7 bosses (two of them were killed twice because the second time I helped someone with them)

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 16 Feb 2009, 18:46

Hmm...game seems interesting. Any1 has experience the end-game?
I mean after u reach the max level the raid bosses/dungeons and
all the things u can do. Has any challenging fights that requires really
good team cooperation(i hate easy fights at mmos)?
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...
Only heroes live forever!

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 16 Feb 2009, 19:12

I don't know, I'm only level 20 currently, but from what I read on the forums there are some new bosses introduced in the last patch that are too hard considered by majority of people who post there. :P

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 17 Feb 2009, 19:52

Ok today I went to the Windmill instance three times (to collect more rare items) with a group of six people. Damn, it was tougher than I thought it would be, even though some of us were level 30+ (and people were always suggesting a level around 20-25 for Windmill - I'm 21)

First time was a nightmare, because of lack of coordination. For some reason some of our members weren't listening to our leader at all, and I died three times (and the others as well). I don't get what they were doing. Our leader was saying: "DO NOT CLICK THE BOX!" (in caps after he was pissed on some other mistakes) and still someone did it. Also, someone attacked the boss before we prepared (foolish mistake) and the boss wiped the floor with the entire party LOL.

Second time was a lot better, none of us died at all. This just proves how important leadership and being organized is. :P

Third time we had a level 50 Mage who was killing everything in one shot with the AoE spells. LOL :D

And one last thing, @Avonu: Why does it say that you don't have me as a friend anymore? May I ask why you removed me? I just want to know the reason, whatever it may be...

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 17 Feb 2009, 22:49

Asheera wrote:@Avonu: Why does it say that you don't have me as a friend anymore? May I ask why you removed me? I just want to know the reason, whatever it may be...
Strange: I have massege today that "Your friend Asheera is off-line" but none that you were on-line. :|
No, I didn't remove you or anyone other from friend list.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 17 Feb 2009, 22:53

Asheera wrote:For some reason some of our members weren't listening to our leader at all
Welcome to MMOs
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 17 Feb 2009, 23:09

Downloading for the 3rd and last time. Let's hope this works...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 18 Feb 2009, 01:34

@Avonu: Oh ok it went fine tonight. Don't know what happened before. A bug maybe...

@Borsuc: Yeah but the second time it went smooth. I guess some of them weren't even paying attention to the chat window first time :P

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 18 Feb 2009, 09:18

Asheera wrote:Our leader was saying: "DO NOT CLICK THE BOX!" (in caps after he was pissed on some other mistakes) and still someone did it.
How survive in windmill wrote:(...)
Leave the room, go straight, and take a left into the room with a Box.
DO NOT CLICK BOX
DO NOT CLICK BOX
DO NOT CLICK BOX
There is always an idiot who will click the box.
(...)
:D ;)

klaymen
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby klaymen » 18 Feb 2009, 12:56

Asheera wrote:For some reason some of our members weren't listening to our leader at all
That's why PUGs and/or kids suck really hard. It is everytimes better to play with someone you know
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
-Ahzek Ahriman

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”