Sadly, I don't like fightingames...
22%

Total votes: 9

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 18 Jan 2009, 23:19

But it's not my poll. :P

Also, it's pretty clear that Yun is better than Yang since they are the same, only that Yun has better priorities. It's like having two heroes towns exactly the same but one of them has a tier 7 creature that deals twice as much damage... sure, the other player can win against this one (with better skills), but that doesn't mean it is balanced.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Suleman
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Suleman » 18 Jan 2009, 23:25

Asheera wrote:But it's not my poll. :P

Also, it's pretty clear that Yun is better than Yang since they are the same, only that Yun has better priorities. It's like having two heroes towns exactly the same but one of them has a tier 7 creature that deals twice as much damage... sure, the other player can win against this one (with better skills), but that doesn't mean it is balanced.
Hmm. Are you perhaps talking about an SF3 edition older than Third Strike? Because their moves were different in SF3. Yun had the dashing fist, while Yang has a hand slash maneuver, for example. They were more similar than Ryu and Ken in that game, though. Still, even when Yun and Yang were more similar than in Third Strike, a Yang player could still beat a Yun player, and the small differences became truly meaningful only when the hardcore players discovered them.
"Yes, but what about David Beckham and the magic mushroom?"

I'm baaaaaack!

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 18 Jan 2009, 23:50

1) SF3 is imbalanced. Tiers? What tiers? All chars should be similar since these 'tiers' are nowhere official to be found (just made up by players who found out the 'imbalance')

2) With MUGEN, you could make a SF3 clone that has 2v2 mode :P
3) Yeah you're probably right with the poll (even if I don't understand you :D)
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Suleman
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Suleman » 19 Jan 2009, 02:16

Borsuc wrote:1) SF3 is imbalanced. Tiers? What tiers? All chars should be similar since these 'tiers' are nowhere official to be found (just made up by players who found out the 'imbalance')

2) With MUGEN, you could make a SF3 clone that has 2v2 mode :P
3) Yeah you're probably right with the poll (even if I don't understand you :D)
Eh. Our opinions differ too greatly. I think I'll stay away from this thread.

I'm baaaaaack!

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 19 Jan 2009, 08:32

Don't blame the poll. The question is if you like it or not, you don't seem to like it, so vote no. Simple as that dude...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Suleman
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Suleman » 19 Jan 2009, 11:47

darknessfood wrote:Don't blame the poll. The question is if you like it or not, you don't seem to like it, so vote no. Simple as that dude...
Your "no" option implies that I do not like fighting games, which is as far from the truth as possible. So I cannot vote on this poll of yours. Whee.

I'm baaaaaack!

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 19 Jan 2009, 17:34

No, the subject is MUGEN, the question is: This is cool, and eeerrrmm. Pol Wil you change the answer to no :creative: !
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Evasion
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Evasion » 16 Apr 2009, 17:21

I had M.U.G.E.N. with 100-110 characters before. I did a cheap character tournament (yeah I had only cheap characters -_-), and I think master geese won if I remember it right. Anyways, these cheap characters are too overpowered, so I deleted them and restarted the whole thing, and after that it didn't work :P Anyways, MUGEN is a great game so I voted "HELL YEAH!" :oex:

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 29 Apr 2009, 22:25

I used to play Mugen made games a looooong time ago. King of Fighters mostly. I played Dragon Ball but the characters were too much unbalanced for fun.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”