Caesar III

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 03 Dec 2011, 23:46

Well I start out with good intentions, then it ends up as you describe in a mad dash to get away with it before my term expires... so yes, quite close to reality.
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 04 Dec 2011, 20:00

I finished Londinium on very hard as a working city! :-D

The trick was to prepare the ground for 8 luxury palaces early on, which eventually became stable and provided money and prosperity rating, despite the rest of the population living in so-so conditions. Then slowly build up culture to the required level. And suddenly Favor is a problem... never had a problem with that before, so I fumbled it through ignorance and spent all my reserve cash. Ah well.
- Duke

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Dec 2011, 16:14

The trick was to prepare the ground for 8 luxury palaces early on, which eventually became stable and provided money and prosperity rating, despite the rest of the population living in so-so conditions

Hey look, historical accuracy.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 07 Dec 2011, 17:45

Indeed. And now I'm struggling with Massilia, emplyment issues as usual. Peoples age, and thus the working segment of the population, seems to be scrambled randomly each year...
- Duke

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”