King's Bounty: The Legend new forum

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Evgeny Pivovarov
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

King's Bounty: The Legend new forum

Unread postby Evgeny Pivovarov » 19 Sep 2007, 08:46

If you are interested in HOMM, 1C's King's Bounty: The Legend is what will be interesting for you! Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

The new forum dedicated to 1C games including King's Bounty: The Legend is launched. You can visit it and share your opinions and thoughts.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 19 Sep 2007, 09:22

If you are interested in HOMM, 1C's King's Bounty: The Legend is what will be interesting for you!
Nahh.. KB The Legend is real-time (except for battles) IMO that was worst decision ever.

vhilhu
Druid
Druid

Unread postby vhilhu » 19 Sep 2007, 18:17

MistWeaver wrote:
If you are interested in HOMM, 1C's King's Bounty: The Legend is what will be interesting for you!
Nahh.. KB The Legend is real-time (except for battles) IMO that was worst decision ever.
?

imo being generally real-time and combat turn-based was a very good decision. the part im worried about is the lame look of the main character(like, oh look at me, im the valiant knight, instead of being a bit more original), and also his troops always seem to consist of good guys. a thing i really liked about the original kings bounty was hiring the bad guys - you know, skeletons, orcs, demons.

sm.art
Galactic Gargle Blaster
Galactic Gargle Blaster

Unread postby sm.art » 19 Sep 2007, 19:04

Thank's for info and you can see my site too> http://kb.heroes-centrum.com - the first King's Bounty fansite :)

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 20 Sep 2007, 00:13

I have only one (small) problem with this thread:

Why is this in the "Hall of the Heretics" section? Image

1C bought the rights for KB same as Ubi for M&M and I guess for (most of) us they are both very much part of the same universe. ;)
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

Ya5MieL
Marksman
Marksman

Unread postby Ya5MieL » 23 Sep 2007, 04:42

MistWeaver wrote: Nahh.. KB The Legend is real-time (except for battles) IMO that was worst decision ever.
Since this is single player game, and there is no AI-turn, i don't see a point of having turns at all. Original KB had turns on PC version and didn't had turns in Sega genesis version. They played out just the same.

KB was equally good as HoMM1, i hope this game will be equall good as H5.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”