Diablo III

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Diablo III

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Oct 2018, 21:43

I bought the Expansion two days ago and I started over with a Witch Doctor. There are so many changes that I felt like starting again to get the grasp. There's also this ... Season thing to learn about. I'll reserve judgment to see whether I buy the Necromancer pack, because I need to feel like playing it long enough to evolve other heroes.

And I also learned that I have Starcraft 2 bound to my account. Which is odd, because I don't remember buying it, although I remember considering it. :lol:
Last edited by Panda Tar on 19 Oct 2018, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 19 Oct 2018, 21:54

That could be because of it.

No seriously, the Wings of Liberty are free for some time, so I guess that you have just these. ;)
Last edited by Pol on 19 Oct 2018, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 19 Oct 2018, 21:59

Perhaps. I remember some stuff like getting and that for free. I might have applied and I don't remember anymore. I went to check it yesterday because I had a Starcraft Airship Pet in Diablo, and I really didn't get from where it should have come. :D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”