Which new game to buy?

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
DaemianLucifer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby DaemianLucifer » 02 Oct 2006, 22:42

Caradoc wrote:Secret name? (Besides Morad or whatever) I remember some secret words, but not a name. What did I miss?

The Rogue strategy worked pretty well. By the end I was pretty much magic proof and unhittable, but I had always had trouble dealing damage. In the last battle, I had to drain her magic until she could no longer cast Premonition to get a hit, even after offing the priests.

And you say NWN2 is out this month?
Morad...Was that the lizard queen in the original or the looney in the first expansion?I dont remember those well.But I do remember my mages had all the fights easy in the end,except for the second expansion last fight,that took me aboult 20 minutes or so.

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 03 Oct 2006, 02:53

Caradoc wrote: Yes, I fondly remember that original campaign. That last battle was as *****. I was playing a Rogue fighting 2-handed with daggers and was not able to score damage on the final foe. I ended up luring all the minions down the hallway and locking them in a cell. I'd let them out, fight a while, and lock them back up while I recovered. Eventually one of them dropped a sunsword and I was able to go back and finish the big guy. Took about 4 hours.
I saved the game right where I'm in the source stone facing the 2 dragons. The story is simply amazing, I think. One of the best I've encountered for PC games.
Now I'm playing the Mod "Pool of Radiance" for NWN. A fan made Mod. Not rated all that high, but real fun nonetheless.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”