Half life

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 15 Oct 2007, 22:07

Anybody else play Portal? GLaDOS is a great character.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 16 Oct 2007, 07:30

Portal was a fresh experience and something original – a really great game. :) I can’t stop smiling when droids are shutting down, the dialogues are just too cool. And the cake philosophy! :hoo:

Omega_Destroyer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Omega_Destroyer » 16 Oct 2007, 15:15

I liked GLaDOS so much, I had to quote her in my signature. Here are some various quotes about the companion cube I've found on different pages from the game.

"This is the weighted Companion Cube. It will acompany you for the remainder of the test."

"The weighted companion cube will not threten to stab you and, infact, cannot speak."

"If the weighted companion cube dose speak to you, please disregard it's advice."

"Congratulations on completeing the test, but the weighted companion cube can no longer accompany you and therefor must be euthanized"

"There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all your friends were invited to. I even invited your best friend the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him..."

Someone over on Gamespot put together a file with the various quotes. Here's the link to the page.
And the chickens. Those damn chickens.

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 19 Oct 2007, 13:38

Have you already seen this site?

http://www.aperturescience.com/

4 8 15 16 23 42 :D

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”