Neverwinter Nights News

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 30 Jul 2009, 04:54

Been playing NWN with the 1.69 patch. I like playing the game now without the CD. Like the new cloak look on older mods. Looking forward to playing the game with horses and some undersea sets. Still a bit laggy w/o cd, but it's probably due to an older laptop stuck with 32 bit color. On top of that, I've added override textures to the Spell and Feat icons to make them more colorful. All in all great gaming more than before.

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Re: Neverwinter Nights News

Unread postby ByteBandit » 17 May 2019, 05:48

Well, I'm deciding to play this extremely addictive game again over HotA for now. I got the 2.65 CEP patch and downloaded a ton of newer Modules that'll hopefully have more underwater play in them. Plus, I downloaded packages in the override file that just change the complete look of NWN1 now! CEP for NWN is what WoG is to H3. Only way more intense! Altogether with Modules, Hak files, Movies, Music, everything in NWN, for me, now totals around 32 Gigs worth of game. I have 350 Modules or so and each one takes about 2 weeks to play or so. (I really, really like the Enhanced GUI screens in the game. Now I don't have to squint anymore.)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Neverwinter Nights News

Unread postby Panda Tar » 17 May 2019, 16:53

It's always nice having these refurbishing tools to 'revive' good old games. :-D So they age well, healthy and ever fun. :) Funny thing is going through Steam to check what games are coming and you find a lot of pixel-theme things, retro-style. Old and new coexisting and always reinventing recipes of success.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”