Final Fantasy VII Remake

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Unread postby Panda Tar » 18 Aug 2020, 18:38

More curious to know if anyone here played it already and your takes on it? I am waiting a Steam port. They said the game is being released in parts?

Meanwhile, playing the port version of the original FFVII on Steam. Never played the game before. I am finding it rather entertaining. Much better than FFVIII ...
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Unread postby Angelspit » 25 Aug 2020, 17:12

I think I'd rather stick to my memories. I remember that the plot and the setting were mind-blowing, but that being attacked by enemies every 15 seconds became annoying very quickly.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Unread postby Panda Tar » 25 Aug 2020, 17:37

AS! :hug:

I am playing FFVII, just around the Candy whats-its-name Playground part. It's a rather funny game and the characters are nice. Even the random-like Yuffie. The materia system is also fun.

What I learned from this Remake is that it's being released inparts and they actually don't know how many parts it will have. And the first part only covers the Midgard portion of the storyline – yet, you cannot play with RedXIII just yet.

A friend from the gym loves both versions, so I was wondering for some other input.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”