Thea: The Awakening - a great game at an indie price.

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Thea: The Awakening - a great game at an indie price.

Unread postby Steven Aus » 09 Dec 2015, 09:35

It is well designed and fun, and the developers are fantastic. Plus even though it is currently on Steam, it can be run without Steam too. It is also going to come on GOG.com in a little while. Here is a good explanation of it:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/296570/di ... 9675884158
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Re: Thea: The Awakening - a great game at an indie price.

Unread postby Variol » 04 Jan 2016, 23:19

Looks tempting. I'm needing a new turn-based RPG in my life.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 12 May 2016, 14:49

And it keeps on getting better, with a new free Giants DLC, full English event voiceovers, other language text localizations, new features and incredibly quick bug-fixing. My review describes the new features. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/stevenaus/ ... ed/378720/
My Life Purpose Is To Teach The World To Fish For Life. I AM Steven Russell Lynch Abundance That I AM. Empowerment And Fostering Self-Responsibility Is My Game.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 23 May 2016, 07:47

I rate both this game and its developers as the best I've come across in my computer gaming history. New features get added, bugs get fixed really quickly, balance gets better all the time, and with the events added with the Giants DLC there is plenty of variety in events (and the resources you pick up even from events that are more common) to really make every game feel different and the world feel alive.

Steven Aus
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Steven Aus » 03 Aug 2016, 13:35

There is a two-player co-op mode called affectionately "MultiPrayer". :) Note that due to technical issues, this is only for the Windows version of the game. Windows is the only "officially supported" version, but there is a version for Linux (which may not be quite as up-to-date, but Thea has been fun pretty much from the start) that works reasonably well for a lot of people. There may be a version for Mac, not totally sure on that.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”