Arakion a Might and Magic style RPG on Kickstarter

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Lavidimus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Arakion a Might and Magic style RPG on Kickstarter

Unread postby Lavidimus » 08 Sep 2012, 02:05

Hey, my name is Chris Taylor. Today I would like to present to you a project I’ve been working on called Arakion

I've loved might and magic since I was little and wanted to make a game that was similar in spirit, so Arakion was born.

Arakion is a first person, group based RPG that includes extensive character customization, town building and adventuring in a story driven world. In the spirit of might and magic, it includes, a deep role-playing experience, there are forgotten dungeons to get lost in, plenty of puzzles and riddles to solve, vast open worlds to explore and a highly customizable character development system.

I’ve reached the stage in development where the core mechanics are essentially finished, the art style has been defined and I’m ready to move into full time development. This is why I have started a Kickstarter campaign. It would mean alot to me if you could take a second to view the the campaign, watch the video, learn all that Arakion has to offer and if you like it, consider funding!

Kickstarter Page

Early Dev Diary Videos
Developer Diary 1 :: Developer Diary 2

Around the web
Facebook :: Twitter :: Indie DB

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 08 Sep 2012, 16:52

looks ok, but i want to make my own party from scratch, faces, body, numbers and all, not be forced to choose among those guys.

i just posted about this game over at the Codex, so we'll see what judgement you'll get over there.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Lavidimus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lavidimus » 08 Sep 2012, 19:57

I agree, and you'll get to do that. You'll be able to customize your party however you like using the four races including ent, human, satyr and torti. You'll have male or female for each and hopefully at launch there will be a character editor so you can customize the face. Not sure where I implied you wouldn't be able to.

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 12 Sep 2012, 13:07

Lavidimus wrote:I agree, and you'll get to do that. You'll be able to customize your party however you like using the four races including ent, human, satyr and torti. You'll have male or female for each and hopefully at launch there will be a character editor so you can customize the face. Not sure where I implied you wouldn't be able to.
looked to me like those where the only options, from looking at the screens, my error.

do continue.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”