Are there any good zombie-apocalypse games?

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Spin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Spin » 04 Jul 2011, 22:15

for S.T.A.L.K.E.R You'll want to play Shadow of Chernobyl first. It's the first game in the series, and in my opinion, the best. Call of Pripyat is also another option, but personally i didn't enjoy it as much as the first, it lacked a lot of story and direction. Don't think about getting Clear Sky though.

Hopefully in the steam sale it'll be on sale again for $2.50 lol, best money i ever spent on a game.

Regardless of which one you'll get, you'll want to install the STALKER Complete mod instantly, which is quite possibly the best mod in existence (you'll easily see why).

http://www.moddb.com/company/artistpavel

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 06 Jul 2011, 20:51

Angelspit wrote:
ThunderTitan wrote: Wikipedia says YOU LIE
Hold on, let me fix that.... Not anymore!
The pages history says you're lying again... at least have the decency of actually vandalizing stuff when you say you will...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Shyranis
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Shyranis » 11 Jul 2011, 12:03

ThunderTitan wrote:
Shyranis wrote:Tried Dead Rising 1 and 2?
Aren't those console only?
I THINK 2 is out for PC... I could be wrong.
Youtube has terminated my account without reason.

Please express why it should be reinstated on Twitter.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 11 Jul 2011, 19:19

Shyranis wrote:I THINK 2 is out for PC... I could be wrong.
Yeah, i already saw... see a few posts up.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Asmodis
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Asmodis » 11 Jul 2011, 21:24

If you can, I'd suggest you rent Dead Rising 2 instead of buying it. The game is fun and all but unless you're really really bad at it, you can explore/experience pretty much everything it has to offer in 2-3 playthroughs which don't take that long (unless you use certain mods that alter how much time you have available; yes, there's a modding community for the pc version although they can only do so much). Add to that the fact that Capcom pretty much ignores the PC version for DLC releases and that the amount of players online pretty much dwindled into non-existence (to my knowledge) and you've got some good reasons why you might not want to pay full price for the game.

And for the first part I'd suggest watching PhantomSavage's Let's Play of it, it's fun and educational at the same time actually.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”