Best Deals!

Because we play other games too.

Moderators: Moderators, Celestial Heavens Staff

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Re: Best Deals!

Postby Avonu » May 10 2019, 10:18

Stellaris also has free weekend and 50% discount for all DLCs (minus last one, which has 20%).

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby Panda Tar » Jul 12 2019, 21:38

My love of Heroes of Might & Magic was why I picked up a copy of Age of Wonders in 1999 and loved it, and then of course loved the even more amazing sequel AoW2 in the early 2000s. I still haven't tried the much newer AoW3 yet but it looks pretty bloody good plus they're now working on a scifi version with AoW Planetfall. Presumably to help promote their up and coming game they're now offering Age of Wonders 3 for FREE, and AoW 1-2 for dirt cheap as well.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/age-of-wonders/

Oh and before anyone asks's, no they're not on sale on GoG sadly.

I already own this game, but you can also have one for free. Just this weekend.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Postby Pol » Jul 12 2019, 22:43

Pretty sure this is the reason. AoW 3 free and Torchlight free on Epic Store.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby Panda Tar » Jul 14 2019, 3:54

Detroit: Become Human is for free on Playstore. I was playing it. Although there are little things which made me a bit exasperated (controls, some strange decisions), the game is rather captivating, almost in par with a movie. Also nice seeing some known faces on the characters.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Pol
Admin
Admin

Postby Pol » Sep 27 2019, 21:30

Metro 2033 Redux and Everything are free at Epic Store. Though the feature is probably in game libraries, like Microsoft's Game Pass for PC ( and of course primarily Xbox) monthly for 1$ sale..

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Pol
Admin
Admin

Postby Pol » Nov 4 2019, 13:39

GoG Hambleween Sale with many horror games, including pack with not so bad looking Shodan. Last 4 hrs.

System Shock Pack consist of:

• System Shock: Enhanced Edition
  • System Shock: Classic (Included with System Shock: Enhanced Edition key activation)
  • System Shock 2

System Shock: Enhanced Edition features:

• Higher resolution support: up to 1024x768, and 854x480 widescreen mode.
  • Mouselook support added.
  • Remappable keys with three profiles to choose from: original controls, custom controls, and lefthanded controls.
  • Some original game bugs fixed.

Included Extras:
  • Enhanced Edition Quick Start Guide
  • Original Manual (English, German, French)
  • Game Maps
  • I.C.E. BREAKER - Official Origin Hint Book
  • System Shock - Strategies & Secrets - Strategy Guide
  • OST - (Midi, MP3, FLAC)
  • TV Commercial

Only Chicajo's remixes are probably gone for the bad.

And some CompletelyUnrelatedNews
Kingdom Come released modding tools. - Gwent was released for Apple. - Pilgrims were released for PC by Amanita Design and they are now working on Creaks, which should be far bigger.
Last edited by Pol on Nov 4 2019, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
"We made it!"

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”