71%
Makes me scream for Grom Hellscream!
29%

Total votes: 14

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Apr 2014, 20:34

Hey, Banedon, you check out the changes yet? Prob not enough to make you come back if you ran out of content to do, but they're pretty nice to see... maybe put that Bifrost skin in a lvl 1 char just for kicks...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Banedon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Banedon » 29 Apr 2014, 21:14

Lol, I played a couple of hours recently. I did see the changes and even checked out the new grandmaster traits (although some things like killing the High Wizard of Arah I never got to do, since the megaservers screwed gw2stuff up). However I'm just not getting enough of an urge to play. There are things to do - craft up ascended armour for my characters, ascended backpiece, etc - but I just don't feel enough of an urge to play.

Are you still playing?
I'm a hypocrite because I suggested that all life is sacred and should not be wasted without good reason.

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 11 May 2014, 00:35

I beated the original campaign and never really cared to play after that. Although the awakening of the Jungle Dragon might be interesting

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”