Equilibris release date ?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 01 May 2006, 11:58

Sorry, 1000 sorry if i hurt someone, but its just double, i must to say :cry: :
Equilibris: its simple question when the version is going to download? ;|
Becuse if you are take long time, i can to say its be bad, becuse if some people are find a new game, so you can to build to your self :( , You don't need do a big version, anytime little change, its more instreting, becuse you can;t wait all your life :( And this not be so good idea.
My offer is do all time little change, that be more good for you, the people can find something new, and they don't need to wait. :) , and if they don't need to wait so people can like more heroes and more you :) . And i know all people wait for this version, and if the version is be good so more people then now be want this equi. But if you do not do this version maybe, just maybe they can foget this... :( :cry: .
And i don't want this!!! ;) i know idiom: "when its big, hard to wait, when its little its easy to wait" (something like that), but the point is do little change and not big. its hard to find something new you done too.
(I so sorryyyy.... :cry: :( its so long text and maybe its boring :( )
So who with me say yes. and if you not, say no, and explain. thanx for reading... :) (i hope i write currect)... :S
Black Dragon...

Heroes IV
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Heroes IV » 01 May 2006, 17:33

BDragon: Yes you right in something, but how you sure many people not like this in the feature? :S
But where i don't know you right somewhere... :)

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 03 Jun 2006, 11:20

Hi dream team, do you think 3.6 come one day, before heroes 10 ?!!! :ill: :D

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 03 Jun 2006, 15:06

Hi dream team, do you think 3.6 come one day, before heroes 10 ?!!! :ill: :D
I hope i don't fly to the angels... :D because now (i think) H3 is more good. :devious: so i say if they don't hurry up, so they lose people, and maybe one, it's me, i still not sure, i say i now like H3 80% and H4 20%.
So i write:
Sorry, 1000 sorry if i hurt someone, but its just double, i must to say :cry: :
Equilibris: its simple question when the version is going to download? ;|
Becuse if you are take long time, i can to say its be bad, becuse if some people are find a new game, so you can to build to your self :( , You don't need do a big version, anytime little change, its more instreting, becuse you can;t wait all your life :( And this not be so good idea.
My offer is do all time little change, that be more good for you, the people can find something new, and they don't need to wait. , and if they don't need to wait so people can like more heroes and more you . And i know all people wait for this version, and if the version is be good so more people then now be want this equi. But if you do not do this version maybe, just maybe they can foget this... :( :cry: .
And i don't want this!!! ;) i know idiom: "when its big, hard to wait, when its little its easy to wait" (something like that), but the point is do little change and not big. its hard to find something new you done too.
(I so sorryyyy.... :cry: :( its so long text and maybe its boring :( )
So who with me say yes. and if you not, say no, and explain. thanx for reading... :) (i hope i write currect)... :S
Yes maybe i was right... ;| sorry equi but it was your time. yes good work for now... but why you still work no one don't know because you still lose people, i hope for you, you not lose many people... :cry: , and see ;the wake of god', see there many topic's, and here just few. :D just if you do little change all people love you! ;) good luck!
Black Dragon...

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 03 Jun 2006, 20:42

BDragon wrote:<snip>
You don't like H4 anymore?! I was asking why I didn't see you here.
LETS CELEBRATE!!!! :D :-D :D

BTW, how could they lose you if you weren't the part of their team? If you tought about people in the forums, then you are wrong. Even more people have started coming here B-)

And you will start to think that H3 is bad once you play H5 :-P which is muuuch better then H3 IMO.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 03 Jun 2006, 23:24

They will be done when they get done. :) I for one think that it is great that they thouroughly playtest the new features. They have put a lot of work into the upcoming release and there is no need to rush it before it is ready.

Remember that these guys have jobs and a life in the real world. They don't get paid for what they are doing.

Kudos to the Equilibris team for their hard work that has brought enjoyment to so many of us!!

GOW

theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby theGryphon » 03 Jun 2006, 23:57

Couldn't agree more! With Equilibris the life of HIV extended like 4-5 years more! At least for me... ;)
Although I also liked HV, it cannot replace HIV in any way. But it did replace HI-III! I love HIV and kudos to Equilibris Team who made it much better! :hail:
I believe in science and that science can explain everything.
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way...

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 04 Jun 2006, 12:17

But i don't say i hate HIV or them (equi). :P I just say that why do that many objects on 1 equi? there can do it slow, slow... first they do 1 object and show to world, after that they do object 2 and show to world, but what they do is just put a LOT of objects on one little version... :disagree: Good work for now, but i understad one thing!!! This equi is not be mod anymore! its be Expansion 3: Equilibris! :D so just good luck i look at equi site after 1 year. :D
Ok and i found this:
Storm Winds look instrething... :) so its can be that equi not be 3 else its be 4... :disagree:
Kudos to the Equilibris team for their hard work that has brought enjoyment to so many of us and their! :hoo:
Black Dragon...

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 04 Jun 2006, 13:47

Grumpy Old Wizard wrote:They will be done when they get done. :) I for one think that it is great that they thouroughly playtest the new features. They have put a lot of work into the upcoming release and there is no need to rush it before it is ready.

Remember that these guys have jobs and a life in the real world. They don't get paid for what they are doing.

Kudos to the Equilibris team for their hard work that has brought enjoyment to so many of us!!

GOW
I agree also that they should not rush (and yes they do have real jobs/lives), but I would like them to release a list of artifacts, builds and landscape objects add-ons that are to be included at this point, (keep off the list things they are working on or might be added just before release.) I've started the storyline of my next campaign and plan on using Equilibris (pending the H-V editor). Right now there are gaps in the story such as you are to go and retrieve " blank space" and take it to "blank space". I do not need 3.6 for awhile, but it would make my writing and quest development much easier, if I knew what was coming; it could reduce development time of my campaign by several weeks.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 04 Jun 2006, 14:34

Thanks for support. I feel REALLY uncomfortable not being able to give you the exact date. But I'll do what I can. For example, I'll answer in the "Campaign Editor" thread :)
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Le_Faucheur
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Le_Faucheur » 04 Jun 2006, 16:02

a question:how many lines in the code of heroes 4?that seems damn huge 8|

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 05 Jun 2006, 08:02

Le_Faucheur wrote:a question:how many lines in the code of heroes 4?that seems damn huge 8|
The answer is simple - "I don't know".
We don't have the source codes. If you are interested in the number of lines in disassembled code, I can ask our programmers. True, it is huge.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Le_Faucheur
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Le_Faucheur » 08 Jun 2006, 18:30

ah ok,it isn't the source code.that may be why it's a bit strange?

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 08 Jun 2006, 20:48

Grumpy Old Wizard wrote: Kudos to the Equilibris team for their hard work that has brought enjoyment to so many of us!!

GOW
I'll give a big AMEN! to that. :-D
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Lost
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Lost » 09 Jun 2006, 10:31

Le_Faucheur wrote:a question:how many lines in the code of heroes 4?that seems damn huge 8|
Over 70MB disassembled

Le_Faucheur
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Le_Faucheur » 09 Jun 2006, 18:57

ouch

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 19 Nov 2006, 14:33

Question for Equi team:
I don't get it why you don't release the BETA version of the mod. It isn't like you are making money on it or something. Releasing an open BETA could help you find the bugs faster and feed the members who don't move from here.

BTW, BDragon, I know it is hard to resist, but PLEASE don't you reply on this!
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 21 Nov 2006, 14:28

Sauron wrote:Question for Equi team:
I don't get it why you don't release the BETA version of the mod.
It becomes preffered option.
BTW, BDragon, I know it is hard to resist, but PLEASE don't you reply on this!
:D

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 22 Nov 2006, 10:22

what is preffered?
Black Dragon...

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 22 Nov 2006, 10:31

To release the version which includes everithing that does work, not trying to include everything we planned initially. In other words, to release version 3.55.

Return to “Equilibris”