Equilibris release date ?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
theGryphon
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby theGryphon » 26 Mar 2006, 06:21

ditto

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 26 Mar 2006, 11:30

Black Ghost wrote:For me any ideas of modding a game before it appears in the shops are "strange"... ;| :|
It's not strange. Almost every posible game has mods. And HOMM5 will probably need mods that add new features because Nival and Ubi are afraid to experiment.
If some mod adds heroes fighting, then perhaps I'll make maps for H5.
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

Black Ghost
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Black Ghost » 26 Mar 2006, 12:36

Sauron wrote: And HOMM5 will probably need mods that add new features because Nival and Ubi are afraid to experiment.
Well there are IMHO innovations in H5, so I'd like to know more about any features which make Ubi+Ninival afraid to experiment
If some mod adds heroes fighting, then perhaps I'll make maps for H5.
Well, I don't think it would be good to enable heroes fight on battlefield like in H4 -> Ubi has resigned from this idea...
Btw. there is some technic (Holy charge?) that allows hero to attack directly in melee... I know it's not the same, but the game is too much h3-oriented to make heros simmilar to those from h4.

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 26 Mar 2006, 14:06

Black Ghost wrote: Well there are IMHO innovations in H5, so I'd like to know more about any features which make Ubi+Ninival afraid to experiment
The real inovation I can find is the skill system which looks great right now. But looks like you used copy-past from H3 to H5.
Black Ghost wrote: Well, I don't think it would be good to enable heroes fight on battlefield like in H4 -> Ubi has resigned from this idea...
Btw. there is some technic (Holy charge?) that allows hero to attack directly in melee... I know it's not the same, but the game is too much h3-oriented to make heros simmilar to those from h4.
I don't except the fight like H4, but something that maked heroes look like Heroes. The good thing in H4 for me was that that I was able to make both real RPG maps and strategy maps with heroes that risc their lives together with their soldiers. Those in H5 look like the are afraid of bugs.

BTW, I know for that tehnic. I just hope that it won't make heroes too strong because they can attack without being harmed.

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 26 Apr 2006, 10:14

h4 fans, we can see h5 is 3d h3, so bad.........

when equilibris 6.3 come ?!!!

about map contest whats hapening ?!!

about maps we send you, when we know results...... ?!
Last edited by pacobac on 26 Apr 2006, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 26 Apr 2006, 10:35

pacobac wrote:h4 fans, we can see h5 is 3d h3, so bad.........

about map conquest whats hapening ?!!

about maps we send you, when we know results...... ?!

Map conquest? Someone tried to take over someones elses map :P
You probably mean contest.

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 26 Apr 2006, 12:38

sure i mean map contest........i'm just french........

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 26 Apr 2006, 14:33

pacobac wrote: when equilibris 6.3 come ?!!!
Not yet.
about map contest whats hapening ?!!
Wer'e picking prizes ;)
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 26 Apr 2006, 17:57

pacobac wrote:sure i mean map contest........i'm just french........
And I am just a Croatian, but again, we learn foreign languages fasters, so i'll forgive you and tell Lucifer Kreegan not to visit you :D

BenchBreaker
Demon
Demon

Unread postby BenchBreaker » 26 Apr 2006, 18:07

Black Ghost wrote: ...
whoa, the holy charge, isn't that just the same as a dd spell? to me h5 seriouly lacks innovation, the only aspect that's ok is the skill system. I mean we were promissed a complete new town and what do we get? the dungeon with a dark elf that attacks like the harpy...
I used to be indecisive, now I am not so sure...
:oex: winner of the the worst riddle ever :tonguehands:

Black Ghost
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Black Ghost » 27 Apr 2006, 20:02

'the innovation' (but not so genius as UBI thought), was making race-oriented towns/factions like never before.
And Holy Charge won't IMO act like dd-spell. Probably it'll counter MR and mabye will also depend on hero's ATT skill not only Spell Power. Difficult to say, must play H5 first to discuss about Holy Charge combos...

BenchBreaker
Demon
Demon

Unread postby BenchBreaker » 27 Apr 2006, 23:26

Black Ghost wrote:'the innovation' (but not so genius as UBI thought), was making race-oriented towns/factions like never before.
And Holy Charge won't IMO act like dd-spell. Probably it'll counter MR and mabye will also depend on hero's ATT skill not only Spell Power. Difficult to say, must play H5 first to discuss about Holy Charge combos...
i kinda agree with you about the race thing, but that's still labelling creatures with different names (my point about the blood witch that's basically a harpy, and guess which town it's in - the dungeon and also lv2, i mean did nival seriously expect us to believe that it's a brand new creature?! :| )

also, from this thread you can see that the charge can even attack creatrues behind walls, since the heroes have turned back into spell casting puppets and doing the charge prevent them from casting their spell for the turn, whether it's att-based or power-based really makes little difference.
I used to be indecisive, now I am not so sure...
:oex: winner of the the worst riddle ever :tonguehands:

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 28 Apr 2006, 07:57

I hate to interrupt you, but it seems you're going offtopic. There is HoMM-V forum, btw.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

LarkinVB
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby LarkinVB » 28 Apr 2006, 09:10

1st. : Thanks for this mod. H4 is my favorite and I'm looking forward for your new version.

2nd : I checked out the H5 demo and was disappointed by AI and GUI.

3rd. : Any release date ? You said it was post CEBIT but this was a long time ago.

pacobac
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pacobac » 28 Apr 2006, 11:02

Not yet.
dam........when ? :ill:

Black Ghost
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Black Ghost » 29 Apr 2006, 10:02

Dalai wrote:I hate to interrupt you, but it seems you're going offtopic. There is HoMM-V forum, btw.
really sorry :S No more offtopics :shh:

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 29 Apr 2006, 20:57

I have question for equelibris: when last version are go download? (3.51) like i see its was 2 years ago. 8| Its true? And where you are in %? 1%. 5%, 10%, 20%,50%,65%,80%,90%, or 95%? becuse i want to know where you are now. :) :D
Black Dragon...

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 29 Apr 2006, 22:23

BDragon wrote:I have question for equelibris: when last version are go download? (3.51) like i see its was 2 years ago. 8| Its true? And where you are in %? 1%. 5%, 10%, 20%,50%,65%,80%,90%, or 95%? becuse i want to know where you are now. :) :D
Mnay people ask, but all get the same answer:
"Even we don't know."

I am afraid it could take a while. But it is worth the time.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 29 Apr 2006, 23:06

Never go to the Equilibris staff for answers for they will say both yea and nay! ;)

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 30 Apr 2006, 07:49

Oohh... i understand... :disagree:
So when last version (3.51) are was for download?;| like i see it was 2 years ago. its true? :| If yes so 2 years (+) to the next version...
Black Dragon...

Return to “Equilibris”