Patches?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Taodor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Patches?

Unread postby Taodor » 22 Dec 2007, 22:01

Didn't know that patches and eql. mod exist at all for H4....Does anyone know do i need patches if i instal all exppansions and eqvilibrium mod? and if i need, do i need all of them (1.1,2.0, 3.0....)?
And also what do you think if in multiplay other players be able to cotrol map creatures when some player engage in fight with them?
H4 rules above ALL

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 23 Dec 2007, 05:56

If you have all the expansions, great! You have the best possible scenario for installing and using Equilbris; because it works best if you have all the expansions (The Gathering Storm & Winds of War). You'll need no other patches.

You can still install & use Equilbris if you don't have the expansions; but you'll be missing out on many of the graphical effects & many of the upgraded artifacts & other goodies included in the expansions.
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Taodor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Taodor » 23 Dec 2007, 22:04

HodgePodge wrote:If you have all the expansions, great! You have the best possible scenario for installing and using Equilbris; because it works best if you have all the expansions (The Gathering Storm & Winds of War). You'll need no other patches.

You can still install & use Equilbris if you don't have the expansions; but you'll be missing out on many of the graphical effects & many of the upgraded artifacts & other goodies included in the expansions.
Thank you a lot!
H4 rules above ALL

Return to “Equilibris”