Information on all the classes

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Phrozen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Information on all the classes

Unread postby Phrozen » 27 Jan 2006, 14:11

Hi, I've been reading about Equilibris, and I'm curious as to what the class-changes are, some of them we're quite crappy in the standard version, putting it mildly (+20% to Summon Wolf, YES!). So, I download eq_cl_33 from some russian site I understand absolutely nothing on. But when I try to extract, it says:
CRC failed in Equilibris-Classes_3.3.pdf
Unexpected end of archive

Some installation filees are corrupt.
Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation

And I've downloaded it four times now. Is it just me having bad luck, or is there another answer?
Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier that a mountain

Whether the wolf beats the bear, or the bear beats the wolf, the rabbit always loses.

Crusard
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Crusard » 27 Jan 2006, 17:52

The download section of Equilibris needs to be refreshed, that file seems to be corrupt. However, La Torre de Marfil gladly opened mirrors for us, which include all files 100% working, and with pretty good download speeds. There's a topic in this forum called "Download Mirrors" or something, you can download the file from there, and it should work.

Phrozen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Phrozen » 29 Jan 2006, 16:33

Thanks. Downloaded, and it worked perfectly. I should have paid more attention to that topics name :D .
Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier that a mountain

Whether the wolf beats the bear, or the bear beats the wolf, the rabbit always loses.

Return to “Equilibris”