Any news please?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 07 Dec 2007, 07:30

You've quite the imagination! :rofl:
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

BAD23ro

Unread postby BAD23ro » 08 Dec 2007, 09:17

spitfire_ch wrote:December 7 - again another X-Mas in front of the door, but still no news. At least mention on your webpage that the project is dead instead of torturing us with false hopes for year after year - this strongly reminds me of Duke Nukem forever (in development forever). If "Equilibris Forever" ever gets finished, nobody will have a PC anymore that can run HOMM IV, because by then all the computers will be based on uber-sophisticated quantum technology, will run Windows Matrix and will have killed every human being on earth. Maybe some undead Lords will be spared, but I doubt they will be interested in playing HOMM ...

:rofl:

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 08 Dec 2007, 13:43

BAD23ro wrote:
spitfire_ch wrote:December 7 - again another X-Mas in front of the door, but still no news. At least mention on your webpage that the project is dead instead of torturing us with false hopes for year after year - this strongly reminds me of Duke Nukem forever (in development forever). If "Equilibris Forever" ever gets finished, nobody will have a PC anymore that can run HOMM IV, because by then all the computers will be based on uber-sophisticated quantum technology, will run Windows Matrix and will have killed every human being on earth. Maybe some undead Lords will be spared, but I doubt they will be interested in playing HOMM ...

:rofl:
No No No! That should be taken seriously!
:devious:
"Rage against the system, the system, what kills the human spirit."

BAD23ro

Unread postby BAD23ro » 10 Dec 2007, 06:11

Muszka wrote: No No No! That should be taken seriously!

I know, but was funny :)

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 10 Dec 2007, 11:23

BAD23ro wrote:
Muszka wrote: No No No! That should be taken seriously!

I know, but was funny :)
I agree. I've had a good laugh at it too. :D Metathron is right, the guy has exelent imagination.

avt104981
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby avt104981 » 10 Dec 2007, 15:48

I do hope that the Equilibris team is preparing a surprise for all of us for this Christmas, and that's why they have been so silent lately.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 10 Dec 2007, 21:09

avt104981 wrote:I do hope that the Equilibris team is preparing a surprise for all of us for this Christmas, and that's why they have been so silent lately.
Yeah, I had the same hope last Christmas.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 11 Dec 2007, 00:29

If noone will be alive - who will finish Equilibris? AI on Windows Matrix? 8|

Why will it be so aggressive? Revenge for pirated Vista? :D

But if there will be people then... you'll take your lightweight PDA with flexible screen, load a PC-emulator and launch HoMM-IV. As simple as that. :)
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Akul
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Akul » 11 Dec 2007, 08:20

:|

Dalai appeared?

THAT NEEDS TO BE CELEBRATED!!!! :-D
I am back and ready to... ready to... post things.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 12 Dec 2007, 02:47

Akul wrote::|

Dalai appeared?

………………… Yay! Image Yay! …………………
avt104981 wrote:I do hope that the Equilibris team is preparing a surprise for all of us for this Christmas, and that's why they have been so silent lately.
jeff wrote:Yeah, I had the same hope last Christmas.
So Dalai, now that you've reappeared, does that mean Equilibris 3.6 WILL be released in time for Christmas??!!?? Image
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Muszka
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Muszka » 12 Dec 2007, 04:05

HodgePodge wrote:
Akul wrote::|

Dalai appeared?

………………… Yay! Image Yay! …………………
jeff wrote:Yeah, I had the same hope last Christmas.
So Dalai, now that you've reappeared, does that mean Equilibris 3.6 WILL be released in time for Christmas??!!?? Image
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Admirable work HodgePodge. :D Admirable!

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 12 Dec 2007, 08:57

HodgePodge wrote:So Dalai, now that you've reappeared, does that mean Equilibris 3.6 WILL be released in time for Christmas??!!??
I think they might wait for April Fools' Day to announce that. :D

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 12 Dec 2007, 09:40

HodgePodge wrote:So Dalai, now that you've reappeared, does that mean Equilibris 3.6 WILL be released in time for Christmas??!!??
Hey, we do our project for fun. Why should Christmas be a milestone for us? :)
You'll have to do a lot of shopping soon, won't you? A lot of positive emotions even without Equilibris :)

P.S. I never disappeared, just kept quiet.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 12 Dec 2007, 09:45

You associate Christmas shopping with positive emotions? You've obviously never done it yourself. :D

Siegfried
Pixie
Pixie

still alive?

Unread postby Siegfried » 14 Dec 2007, 11:41

Hmmm, interesting. There seems to be still some life here. Hmm, does that mean we can expect any Equilibris v3.6?

Download files: I do not want to make more registrations, f.ex. no reg on fileplanet. I could offer some webspace for downloading the files without registration if anybody would send me the files.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 14 Dec 2007, 11:53

Metathron wrote:You associate Christmas shopping with positive emotions? You've obviously never done it yourself. :D
Well, it's different here, I suspect. :)
But with low US dollar exchange rate and all those discounts I am sure I'd pick some stuff to have positive emotions though ;)
Siegfried wrote: Download files: I do not want to make more registrations, f.ex. no reg on fileplanet. I could offer some webspace for downloading the files without registration if anybody would send me the files.
Thanks, but this hosting currently allows us storage space for files. I just didn't update all links. If it's necessary, I will.

avt104981
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby avt104981 » 17 Dec 2007, 06:51

Dalai wrote:
Hey, we do our project for fun. Why should Christmas be a milestone for us? :)
You'll have to do a lot of shopping soon, won't you? A lot of positive emotions even without Equilibris :)

P.S. I never disappeared, just kept quiet.

If I understood you right, 'we do our project' can be at least read as 'the project IS alive', right? What stage is it at?

No replies from the Equilibris team to my post about adding some music from earlier versions of Heroes to Combat and Map Terrain themes?

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 18 Dec 2007, 19:04

avt104981 wrote:If I understood you right, 'we do our project' can be at least read as 'the project IS alive', right? What stage is it at?
Right. The pace of it's development is very slow, obviously, but it's higher than zero.
No replies from the Equilibris team to my post about adding some music from earlier versions of Heroes to Combat and Map Terrain themes?
One of our plans was to make the game "skinnable". The skin could include own graphics (interface), music, portrains, etc. Skins could be made by users - with utilities similar to Facetool. Alas we lack resources to create those utilities, though we know all the "theory". I mean, we don't have to "dig" the code for it.

If you desperately want to integrate your music (any music, actually) into game resources and you are competent with PC - there was a topic about it in HoMM-IV forum, IIRC.

Return to “Equilibris”