I need answer, please? (Equi must know!)

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
BDragon
Scout
Scout

I need answer, please? (Equi must know!)

Unread postby BDragon » 28 Mar 2007, 20:59

I looked at the internet google, and i seen something (that i don't have!!!) that is new or something? look at the web site (if you could understand) and what it all about? :(
The web: http://www.gameground.de/shop/heroes-mi ... 8f134e8c2f
Black Dragon...

sueppchen
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby sueppchen » 29 Mar 2007, 05:55

And... what is so important about this link!
They are just offering the heroes 4 complete game on a dvd for 10 euros (~14 bucks). It's a homepage of a german webshop for games...
so...

iKossu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby iKossu » 29 Mar 2007, 08:40

It just includes Heroes of Might and Magic IV and the two released expansion packs: The Gathering Storm and Winds of War. It's nothing new.

BDragon
Scout
Scout

Unread postby BDragon » 29 Mar 2007, 09:49

:lol: Ahh... i think it have smething new, and the name "Complete" Just make me crazy... lol. So equilibris can work again... Hmm... Make the complete will include equilibris too? ;)
Black Dragon...

rhomboidspace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rhomboidspace » 29 Mar 2007, 14:21

BDragon wrote::lol: Ahh... i think it have smething new, and the name "Complete" Just make me crazy... lol. So equilibris can work again... Hmm... Make the complete will include equilibris too? ;)
Complete is an Ubisoft Official release, Equilibris is Not an official expansion therefor Complete would not contain Equillbris

okrane
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby okrane » 21 Apr 2007, 23:08

Erm... don't mean to be a b1tch here or anything but... I played Equilibris like a year ago, got bored deleted it, I played heroes 5 like 3 months ago, got bored deleted it... I just hope it won't happen the same with heroes 6 until the new equilibris patch gets released... because u know... I am kind of bored...

Return to “Equilibris”